Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

warning: do not buy brava off jesuswait4u on ebay!!!

thanks for warning us universollave ,

I was also thinking of buying brava sys from her a while ago, but first of all she didn't came up with the size I was looking for n secondly, i wanted to have it with sport box when she is mostly selling her sys with air lock, this fact s aved me from buying from her. And now i'm looking for buying a new one.

but u should definately report her so other can be saved from her decietfull buisness.

Turn her into the BBB better business bureau. Or atleast tell her your going to. Tell her your going to start posting on Facebook, twitter, etc. I'm not sure how legal it is but you can threaten her for a refund. It is wrong and shady like you said.

Ive made a report to eBay, thanks for the advice on bbb I'll look into it. Yes I know she shouldn't get away with it!! Shes taking advantage of the fact that it's so hard to find second hand Brava items, and being so dishonest about it! She is now selling my domes for 495 USD before postage and the sport box separate for nearly 300 USD before postage, I sold the lot to her for 360 aud with postage but really I dont feel it was worth much more then that!! It was well used! New the sport system is about 1200 and it comes with many extra products and a warranty! She is totally overcharging people it's crazy

Hello:
I don't think report to BBB would work if this person did not register with BBB as a llc, llp or corp status.

I am the skeptical and indecisive type when it comes to online purchases (sometimes it helps me tho) so I've been followed these sellers in Ebay for 3-4 months (i know), so I notice, Jesus* seller had a long targeting other brava sellers ie originalbrava, shoppinggirl, mydealhere so she could be monopolizing the brava in Ebay. Some of private sellers just listed for couple days and then got approach by Jesus* seller and then their posts disappeared. I emailed to just find out Jesus bought it.

I think we all need to compaign and click on her ebay posts and reported it all to Ebay to shut her down. I did in the past but perhaps I haven't bought anything in Ebay 5 years so ebay dont take me serious... Sad

-V

i would love it if we could shut her down. shes making it so hard to buy second bravas for decent prices and shes the most dishonest scamming seller ive ever encountered. i wonder how we could do it?? seriously tho, ive bought online a long time, shes the worst ive ever seen, never met a seller anywhere near as horrible

(20-08-2013, 11:12 AM)universallove Wrote:  i would love it if we could shut her down. shes making it so hard to buy second bravas for decent prices and shes the most dishonest scamming seller ive ever encountered. i wonder how we could do it?? seriously tho, ive bought online a long time, shes the worst ive ever seen, never met a seller anywhere near as horrible

There is an icon on each post said " report item " that you can try to report her. If the item was the one you sold to her privately or so, you can report it.

The point was as I tried to purchase Brava set back in March but then other sellers got approach by Jesus* and bought off privately. The originalbrava even got bad feedback rating by Jesus* who got the nerve to write the complaint. I indeed do keep all of these sellers info if you need.
-V

well shes agreed to a $200 refund now with me keeping domes after an epic email battle... uggg i just didnt have the patience to jump through all the hoops of reporting her i guess and was hoping to resolve it with her and so i tried. it went on for hours... It was one of the most frustrating email matches ive ever had. shes kinda crazy and goes on these totally irrational rampages where she kinda turns the tables and starts accusing you of all sorts of wacky things... poor lady i guess... yea and finally she agreed to $200 refund, with me keeping domes, which is kinda shit since i paid a total $500 for them and i very much doubt ill get $300- for them when reselling - which would make it even for me, (i guess i might get $200 but 200 at the very most im guessing...) so obviously ill definately be losing a good amount of money with this, but god i just want it over and could not stand anymore email battling with her craziness- she half the time makes no rational sense, its kinda disturbing to be honest- and i could imagine her lying her way through any resolution process we went through.... sigh its over!!! well i just bought the brava that listed on here. And cancerstrikes- youll be happy to know i requested she first post it on ebay before i bought it from her to keep things safe Smile it all checks out- the pics look fantastic, and actually she bought it new herself (its hard to find bravas that havent been passed through a few hands already...)- the set looks very new, so it looks like she was honest about just using it 2 months. wow well i hope this is truly the end of this saga of trying to find large domes... ive decided im gonna keep the psort box (my first plan was to resell it as i already have one) but i figure ill keep it as a back up in case anything happens to mine so i dont have to go through this whole process again. thats the thing wth second hand bravas and their parts- so hard to find- but its such a desperate situation when your in the middle of your program and for every consecutive day of your program missed your adding another week ;/

Thanks for the warning... I've looked on ebay more than a few times at the Brava.... I don't understand how people like that think they can screw people over and stay in business very long..... glad you got something back.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon