Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help pls

Im 17 yrs of age and im doing female deer massage and CHI. With this mixture: fenugreek olive oil and essential oil i forgot the name suggested by nbe friend BonitaDDs. And i massage every day and im nit getting results my breasts just hurt.... And i hate hypnosis i dont concentrate what they say i cant imagine what hes saying... And i ended up sleeeeeping very long lol well its useful if i cant sleep lol.. pls what else can i do???? I dont want to mess with herbs for now...

Appreciate xxxx

Well, for one herbs really shouldn't be used until the age of 21 because your body still has the chance to produce its own hormones which are much more potent than those found in plants. The massages that you have mentioned will help stimulate your body's natural hormone production. If you look through the massage section there is a post about Japanese massage which has a link to a great video. The Japanese technique pinpoints cert accupressure points to stimulate further hormone production. So, in short, you may not be experiencing growth because the herb could be blocking receptors your body was using for its own hormones causing weaker effects.

My two cents: stick to massage and if in four years you're not happy with your size, look into them again.

(12-08-2013, 09:39 PM)Zormad Wrote:  Well, for one herbs really shouldn't be used until the age of 21 because your body still has the chance to produce its own hormones which are much more potent than those found in plants. The massages that you have mentioned will help stimulate your body's natural hormone production. If you look through the massage section there is a post about Japanese massage which has a link to a great video. The Japanese technique pinpoints cert accupressure points to stimulate further hormone production. So, in short, you may not be experiencing growth because the herb could be blocking receptors your body was using for its own hormones causing weaker effects.

My two cents: stick to massage and if in four years you're not happy with your size, look into them again.

so i shoudlnt massage with fenugreek?

and pleaseeeee can u send me the link bcus there is more than 1 , pleaaaaaaaaaaase x

Here is a traditional chinese method that stimulates the pressure points:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=91

And here are the Japanese ones:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13361&highlight=japanese+massage+video

No, you should not massage with fenugreek. You are actually absorbing more of what you should avoid by bypassing the liver. But dont worry, many women have grown from massage alone and you have the added advantage of starting while still in puberty. We take herbs to mock what your body is doing naturally only because ours win't anymore. So stick to massage with a simple oil like olive or safflower or even good ol cocoa butter. This is not an overnight process no matter how you do it so you may as well do it as safely as possible :-)

P.S. You're sooooo lucky to have found massage this early x) by the time you are old enough for herbs to be a viable option, I highly doubt you'll want or need them.

(12-08-2013, 11:12 PM)Zormad Wrote:  Here is a traditional chinese method that stimulates the pressure points:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=91

And here are the Japanese ones:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13361&highlight=japanese+massage+video

No, you should not massage with fenugreek. You are actually absorbing more of what you should avoid by bypassing the liver. But dont worry, many women have grown from massage alone and you have the added advantage of starting while still in puberty. We take herbs to mock what your body is doing naturally only because ours win't anymore. So stick to massage with a simple oil like olive or safflower or even good ol cocoa butter. This is not an overnight process no matter how you do it so you may as well do it as safely as possible :-)

P.S. You're sooooo lucky to have found massage this early x) by the time you are old enough for herbs to be a viable option, I highly doubt you'll want or need them.

thx babe but fenugreek is being absorbed in my breasts ... how does it go in the liver? sory for my misunderstanding...

I said that by it being absorbed by your breasts it BYPASSES the liver which means it doesn't go there. This is why I said you are getting even more of the hormones...your liver is not breaking any of them down.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon