Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Left breast much bigger

My left breast is much bigger than the right one. It's not big, but it's like... it's really a boob, while the right one is barely there.
I'm not 18 yet so I don't feel comfortable taking PM or something like that, I wouldn't want to mess up my hormones. Plus, I don't even know if it would make them be equal or they would both grow but remain different in size?
How can I fix this?

(12-08-2013, 09:55 AM)Irina Wrote:  My left breast is much bigger than the right one. It's not big, but it's like... it's really a boob, while the right one is barely there.
I'm not 18 yet so I don't feel comfortable taking PM or something like that, I wouldn't want to mess up my hormones. Plus, I don't even know if it would make them be equal or they would both grow but remain different in size?
How can I fix this?
Try massaging it with either progesterone cream or estrogen based oils like sunflower oil.

If you were to take something internally, both breasts would grow and they may still be uneven so stick with massage.

Hi Irina, try the noogleberry breast pump just on the one breast, but if im honest i would wait, im sure with time it will catch up and even out Big Grin .Also like Tibetan mentioned, do a massage to the smaller breast to encourage blood flow. There is plenty of options available. It is very common to have one breast larger than the other Big Grin i would say about 90% of women do have this to some extent so please do not worry hun, one of my boobs is bigger than the other by almost a cup size Dodgy lol

Hope this helps Smile good luck.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thank you both very much!

I don't think I could get the breast pump because they can't be bought here in stores and being underage I couldn't order it.

I'll do massage. Is there any specific massage you'd suggest?

Thanks again. Smile

Your welcome... just check out the forum on the massage category. I am literally half a cup size smaller on my left.

Hi Irina

I've just started using NBE stuff. I'm using a non hormonal cream on my smaller left breast and my breasts are now the same size. The active ingredient is volufiline, it's in Eveline Cosmetics cream or Isosensuals for example. I've been using Eveline so far but expecting Isosensuals in the mail (it's more $ but apparently better). Good luck!
Heart 

Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon