Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not bigger, just firmer

Hello all! Big Grin So I decided I'm not at all interested in bigger boobs..just firmer ones. A half cupsize of growth would be fine though if the trade off was firm boobs. I used to have rock hard natural c cups, maybe that doesn't sound good, but they were really perky and I liked them. Then I had children and was left with saggy mushy b cups. I had a breast lift last month and now I have perky mushy b cups. I LOVE how they look when I'm standing, but they feel too squishy, and when I lay down they fall to my sides so that the middle of my chest sticks out and my boobs concave. It's not as severe as it sounds though.. The skin is loose even though they look perky which confuses me. What sort of techniques can I put forth to get firmer boobies? I need something that is either easy to maintain or will eventually have mostly permanent results because I have trouble sticking to routines... Thank you!! Big Grin

PS I do own a noogleberry if thatll help, if so; how long and often to just get some firmness?

(10-08-2013, 02:34 PM)mangos Wrote:  Hello all! Big Grin So I decided I'm not at all interested in bigger boobs..just firmer ones. A half cupsize of growth would be fine though if the trade off was firm boobs. I used to have rock hard natural c cups, maybe that doesn't sound good, but they were really perky and I liked them. Then I had children and was left with saggy mushy b cups. I had a breast lift last month and now I have perky mushy b cups. I LOVE how they look when I'm standing, but they feel too squishy, and when I lay down they fall to my sides so that the middle of my chest sticks out and my boobs concave. It's not as severe as it sounds though.. The skin is loose even though they look perky which confuses me. What sort of techniques can I put forth to get firmer boobies? I need something that is either easy to maintain or will eventually have mostly permanent results because I have trouble sticking to routines... Thank you!! Big Grin

PS I do own a noogleberry if thatll help, if so; how long and often to just get some firmness?
-----------------------------------------------------
The only thing that comes to mind is - encourage them to produce milk. the more you stimulate the areola the firmer your breasts will be, do to milk production.
This way you could adjust either breast separately without the dangers of taking toxic plants.
----
Firmness is a factor of the skin many women are using breast vacuum devices - that won't develop breasts it will just cause skin growth and will give them sagging breasts- and they will soon be able to scratch there nipples at there waist- lol
-----------------------------
the noogleberry is great you can have breasts that sag to your knees.

people here believe what the slick advertisers tell them to believe!
------------------------------------------
This is why people here call me the troll- i express my opinion which conflicts with their conditioned beliefs!

Encouraging them to produce milk will do the opposite of what I want. They will blow up to dd's which I don't want and they will sag. The ligaments supporting the breasts become lax during milk production. Did you happen to read the part where I mentioned that my breasts became saggy after having children? I breastfed both children and the constant swelling and deflating of it all is what really did it for me. I am a member on the noogleberry forum as well and I've seen probablly around a hundred progress threads. I understand why you'd think that noogleberry causes sag but everything I've seen shows me that it can reverse it. I think the key to using noogleberry is low pressure, just enough to encourage blood flow.

Hi mangos, I would say breast massage with maybe a good cream, wild yam maybe that's what I massaged with, also exercise the muscles, just do palm presses for 10 minutes a day then massage, you could use the noogleberry on top of this if you wanted, this hopefully will perk them up and make them firmer without gaining much size Smile good luck

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thank you Cheryl, that sounds simple enough :] I found a natural wild yam cream by a brand i like so I think I'll buy it. Just going to do a bit more research.. I used to massage and believe it worked, but that was before my breast lift so I felt there was no helping my sad looking boobs even though it seemed to helped a bit. Also, I was using flaxseed oil and the smell wasn't good so I couldn't stick with it.

That's no problem honey Smile I believe the simplest things are the best when it comes to nbe, yes Defoe do your research, I'm pretty sure you will get some good results Smile just stay positive Smile good luck

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

(10-08-2013, 03:11 PM)mangos Wrote:  Encouraging them to produce milk will do the opposite of what I want. They will blow up to dd's which I don't want and they will sag. The ligaments supporting the breasts become lax during milk production. Did you happen to read the part where I mentioned that my breasts became saggy after having children? I breastfed both children and the constant swelling and deflating of it all is what really did it for me. I am a member on the noogleberry forum as well and I've seen probablly around a hundred progress threads. I understand why you'd think that noogleberry causes sag but everything I've seen shows me that it can reverse it. I think the key to using noogleberry is low pressure, just enough to encourage blood flow.

Yep. And OSB doesn't understand this. Despite the appearances the name MIGHT give him, he's a he, and a tool. Maybe a troll. But I'm beginning to reconsider and think I attributed more intelligence to this creature than it deserves.

Aw you're so sweet Cheryl. :} Thank you, I feel really positive about things. I know I'll love them with time.. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon