Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone used PM from Siam Naturals?if not, could you recommend another good brand?

Hi there!
Sorry, I'm new in this forum and I didn't know how to post a new thread before so I post the same info as a quote in one of the old threads. Well, I've some problems with the selection of the right PM. I've done some investigation and there is a website that is supported for doctors that prevents about certain brands and one of the brands was Ainterol. This website has a blog very similar to breast nexus but the answers came from health professionals. Actually, the question about Ainterol was answered by Dr. Sandy Schwartz who is the world leader in pueraria science. He is the Chief Executive of a Thai laboratory (smith Natural) with 14 years of research about the 12 different species of Pueraria and is the creator of Puresterol (a specially processed extract of Pueraria mirifica) that is the base of many other products such as "Natures Answer: Pueraria Mirifica". In this post, the girl was taking Ainterol for about 2 months. Although she was observing some changes, she started to miss her period so Dr. Sandy told her that this is a common secondary effect of using other specie of pueraria and maybe this company (Ainterol) was not selling pure PM. He also explained that more than 85% of PM products are falsely labeled in Japan.
For this reason I'm quite worried about which is the best brand. In my case, I decided to exclude Ainterol from my options because a product that is so cheap and have this kind of secondary effects may not be the best one. I kept going with my research until I found some Thai companies that actually sell the raw material. Unfortunately, they just sell a minimum of 1Kg and it is quite expensive to buy such quantity. Some of this companies sell this raw materials to pharmaceuticals. One example is the one that I told you before about the Puresterol from Smith Natural that is used for other small laboratories like Natures Answer or Biovea. You may think that it should be cheaper but sometimes is even more expensive. Finally, I found a website that display some affordable raw material and it is supported by the Thai Government. Its name is Siam naturals and they have a lot of products and research information in their website. The bad thing is that I cannot find any review about the product and that scares me a little because I don't want to expend my money and expose my body to something that may not be good.
If there is anyone who have heard about this brand please let me know because they have good sales in their website and a new organic PM.
Thank you!!
I will post the links to the websites that I was quoting before:
http://alternative-doctor.com/body-stuff...great-but/
http://www.alternative-doctor.com/anti-a...raria.html
http://www.smithnat.com/miracle_herb.html
http://www.puresterol.com/
http://siamnatural.wordpress.com/2013/03...-mirifica/
http://www.siamnatural.com/

I am ainterol right now, and I am NOT impressed with them.

I did some research a little while ago though and also came across Siam Naturals, they are definitely who I am buying from next - not even going to bother researching other possible brands because I was very impressed with the information that they had on their sites.

(12-08-2013, 04:32 AM)Outofstyle Wrote:  I am ainterol right now, and I am NOT impressed with them.

I did some research a little while ago though and also came across Siam Naturals, they are definitely who I am buying from next - not even going to bother researching other possible brands because I was very impressed with the information that they had on their sites.

Yep, they were the first I have tried! I think their brand is great. I also think Ainterol is good for many. I will be trying ainterol in the future to compare but right now, Im on BO.

(12-08-2013, 04:32 AM)Outofstyle Wrote:  I am ainterol right now, and I am NOT impressed with them.

Thanks for replying!that makes me feel more comfortable and confident to buy that brand. This is my first attempt of nbe so I was afraid of making a mistake.

I will let you know how it goes!thanks again!and if you are buying it we can compare results and updates!

P.S: Currently, I'm 30A and I will love to increase my curves a little bit but I'm also doing it without pressure..hope it will work!

(12-08-2013, 03:35 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Yep, they were the first I have tried! I think their brand is great. I also think Ainterol is good for many. I will be trying ainterol in the future to compare but right now, Im on BO.

Hi tibetan113!I'm glad to read that you already tried that bran and you believe that it is great!I can see that you have increased your breast size from A to D!!that definitely encourages me to try that brand!Did you remember for how long were you taking Siam pills?and more important..How much did your breast increased when you were in that brand?Sorry that I'm asking you this specific questions but I'm just one step to buy this product and I just want to be completely sure that I will see some benefits!

Thanks for your encouraging comment!and I will be waiting for your reply!As I wrote before, I'm just 30A (not filling it completely :s ) and I desperately need to find an alternative to surgery!

Hi hun, I only took it for 3 months with pc and I grew to one cup but then as soon as I went off of it, I lost it within 3 monthsHuh
That's why I can say I'm unsure. It worked, but I wasnt on it long enough to sustain results. If my hormal output were normal, I have a feeling I would have kept the growth.

Then I went straight to BO and did PM cream off and on, I am trying ainterol drops really low dose as I am low E.

(26-08-2013, 03:27 AM)piggygirl16 Wrote:  
(12-08-2013, 03:35 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Hi tibetan113!I'm glad to read that you already tried that bran and you believe that it is great!I can see that you have increased your breast size from A to D!!that definitely encourages me to try that brand!Did you remember for how long were you taking Siam pills?and more important..How much did your breast increased when you were in that brand?Sorry that I'm asking you this specific questions but I'm just one step to buy this product and I just want to be completely sure that I will see some benefits!

Thanks for your encouraging comment!and I will be waiting for your reply!As I wrote before, I'm just 30A (not filling it completely :s ) and I desperately need to find an alternative to surgery!

[quote='tibetan113' pid='82108' dateline='1377488885']
Hi hun, I only took it for 3 months with pc and I grew to one cup but then as soon as I went off of it, I lost it within 3 monthsHuh
That's why I can say I'm unsure. It worked, but I wasnt on it long enough to sustain results. If my hormal output were normal, I have a feeling I would have kept the growth.

Then I went straight to BO and did PM cream off and on, I am trying ainterol drops really low dose as I am low E.

[quote]
Oh no!!it's too late!!I already bought Siam PM!!well..I will try this to see how it goes with me. I actually don't know what's my hormonal balance like :s so I'm not sure about what I need. The only think that I'm sure is that I will have to use protein drinks cause my weigth is only 48kg and my BMI is around 17.5..so I need to put some weight on..I'm also will use this eveline bust cream to do the massages..it has volufiline on it so hoppe it will help me at least to get a full A cup while the PM is doing its job!!I'm super flat!!so I'm going little by little without too much expectations..just let me know if you have a suggestion that may help me to increase my chances of success! Lol

Apart from this, I have been eating fenugreek seeds and flaxseeds for one month. It is not a huge change but at least I've notice that my breast is more perky and firm since then. In addition, I'm trying to drink a sort of "bust tea" made from fenugreek, anise, fennel, caraway, red clover and dandelion..so I believe it will help me with the PM..

Thanks for your reply!if it doesn't work, I will try the BO..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon