Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

the ultimate pm guide

Hi Abby,
The headches were so bad I went to the Dr. I'm scheduled to have a CT scan of the brain tomorrow (5/1/14) so I'll know if it's my NBE supplements or not (maybe)
I take PM 500 mg twice a day, FG 5460 mg (divided doses) , GR 4250 mg. (divided doses), pig placenta 500 mg x4, EFA 500 mg x 4, WY 500 mg, Shatavari 500 mg, Fennel 480 x 3, Hyaluronic acid 50 mg x2, Progesterone cream 20 mg x 2, calcium & Vit D. Stopped the licorice per your advice.
You're so very kind to take the time to help me out. ThanksBig Grin

(30-04-2014, 01:52 PM)lostacres6 Wrote:  Hi Abby,
The headches were so bad I went to the Dr. I'm scheduled to have a CT scan of the brain tomorrow (5/1/14) so I'll know if it's my NBE supplements or not (maybe)
I take PM 500 mg twice a day, FG 5460 mg (divided doses) , GR 4250 mg. (divided doses), pig placenta 500 mg x4, EFA 500 mg x 4, WY 500 mg, Shatavari 500 mg, Fennel 480 x 3, Hyaluronic acid 50 mg x2, Progesterone cream 20 mg x 2, calcium & Vit D. Stopped the licorice per your advice.
You're so very kind to take the time to help me out. ThanksBig Grin

How did it go with the Dr?

Hi Abi,
Thanks for following up. I had a brain CT scan done last week along with blood work. Saw my personal MD yesterday. She feels it's a "stress migraine." The CT scan was normal. I asked her about it being caused by taking PM but she says ahe doesn't know anything about PM. She put me on a migraine medication. I didn't pick it up yet so I don't know what it does. Some migraine meds are antidepressants which I don't want to take. I'm going to proceed by getting another saliva hormone test done & take it from there. If the estrogen is too high, I'll see about stopping the PM (do you agree?).
Or what do you suggest?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon