Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to tape down nipples to prevent them from getting bigger?

I use the Bosom Beauty system and I've tried using tape and band aids to tape down my nipples but nothing sticks. What can I do ?

Thank you

(05-08-2013, 10:22 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  I use the Bosom Beauty system and I've tried using tape and band aids to tape down my nipples but nothing sticks. What can I do ?

Thank you
----------------------------------
Taping them down will hide them.
But there is no way to stop them from becoming bigger,
As long as there is blood flow to them
If something can't be fixed then except it the way it is.

(05-08-2013, 10:22 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  I use the Bosom Beauty system and I've tried using tape and band aids to tape down my nipples but nothing sticks. What can I do ?

Thank you

dont worry too much i havent read about any ones say only nipples getting bigger from whole breast suction everything normally stays in proportion so maybe slightest increase in nipples but more increase to bust.

(05-08-2013, 11:18 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

Thank you

dont worry too much i havent read about any ones say only nipples getting bigger from whole breast suction everything normally stays in proportion so maybe slightest increase in nipples but more increase to bust.
----------------------------------------------
I agree with bonitadds. only my opinion and i don't have her experience.

Breast suction is not enough difference in pressure to effect the nipples.
nipple expansion ( suction devices ) use a great deal more suction.

I know that a breast pump will not expand your nipples.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16029

But i've always had really small nipples and i've only been pumping for a few months but I feel like they got a lil bigger...

Hi Lil Baby

I had problems with my nipples getting a lot larger when i pumped, i realise that some of the size increase was because i was a man growing boobs and female nipples are in general a lot larger than male nipples, but i now have very large nipples and areola and i honestly believe it was the pumping that caused them to get this big.

I used silicone nipple covers attached with toupee tape, toupee tape is very sticky and will not come off with suction Smile hope this helps. Good luck

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

(06-08-2013, 03:18 PM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Hi Lil Baby

I had problems with my nipples getting a lot larger when i pumped, i realise that some of the size increase was because i was a man growing boobs and female nipples are in general a lot larger than male nipples, but i now have very large nipples and areola and i honestly believe it was the pumping that caused them to get this big.

I used silicone nipple covers attached with toupee tape, toupee tape is very sticky and will not come off with suction Smile hope this helps. Good luck

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thank you for the help and taking your time to reply Smile

Where did you get the nipple covers?

Thanks! Good luck xoxo

Hi hun

Online or from any good lingerie shop, they come in different shapes and sizes so you will find some to fit Smile

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

So lets see. Breast suction causes tissue expansion. I would think It would cause our skin to stretch as well. Therefore nipples do expand. Mine have gotten larger as well. I use bandaids before I apply my oil, or I put paper towels folded up in the end of the cup. Anything to keep the nipples from stretching out into the domes. This doesn't stop it all the way but this way they don't fully stretch out.

Quote:Taping them down will hide them.
But there is no way to stop them from becoming bigger,
As long as there is blood flow to them
If something can't be fixed then except it the way it is.

why do you claim each time something else, exactly the opposite of what you said the last time!
I thought your opinion was that suction does not enlarge anything, it is only swelling-your words in another post..how come the nipples will get larger than though??

just a retorical question,do not bother answer..I am not starting a discussion with you..

then directly after you said there is no way to stop them from getting larger, bacause of the blood flow, you claim exactly the opposite:
Quote:Breast suction is not enough difference in pressure to effect the nipples.
nipple expansion ( suction devices ) use a great deal more suction.
I know that a breast pump will not expand your nipples.

first you say there is no way to stop them from getting bigger,then you say you KNOW they wont expand at all!? and no one was speaking about the nipple expanders, that was not the topic at all, also you were speaking about the breast pumps and not nipple expanders in your first post as you meant the breast pumps enlarge the nipples and nothing can stop that, you just hide them. in addition to that nipple suction devices do not have the stronger suction.hmm,strange confused person,but never mind, I just pointed it out for the others who are seriously looking for advice, I am not trying to start a discussion with you.

anyways, from my experience, yes suction does enlarge nipples and areolas because they get the most of the pressure and taping them down helps a bit at least areolas do not get pointy, coneshaped.
I also have trouble with that, nothing holds, I also use silicon covers and tape them down addtionally. Disposable nipple covers hold better than silicon ones, but that's just too expensive. Also putting somethin in the domes would not work for me, since my breasts swell more on the outer sides so the nipples touch the sides of the dome, not the top.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon