Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

test -- to lighten human skin.

I am running a test to lighten human skin.

this should lighten skin safely? anywhere on the human body.
age spots, face, genitals breasts--on the scalp will make the new hair growth white.
Since it stops the skins production of melanin it will take a very long time, as those darkened skin cells have to die first and be replaced with cells where melanin genes have been turned off.
I would expect no measurable change in skin color for a few months?
and can easily adjust just how much skin color i want.
hydroquinone can be purchased in 100% concentrations only for photographic use $22.00 a pound.

other hydroquinone ( like skin creams ) that can be purchased must be 2% or less by law.
Since hydroquinone must be 12% or greater to stop the production of melanin those things won't work.
All skin and hair color is caused by melanin.
------------------------------------------
I am using photographic grade hydroquinone powder .

I poured the powder in a plastic soda bottle 2 inches on the bottom and filled it with tap water always leaving the cap on the bottle.

shaking it creates a saturated solution of it, with a residue siting on the bottom.

with a small rag i wipe the liquid on the face twice a day.
I feel nothing except my face is wet. no redness itching absolutely nothing is happening in the time-span of a day.

as the liquid leaves the bottle i add more.

when there is no more hydroquinone on the bottom i add more of that so i always have a saturated solution.

hydroquinone is very reactive with oxygen so the bottle must always have the cap on and the bulk supply must also always be sealed.

ionic molecules suspended in water is the easiest for the body to uptake?
-------------------------------------

since the source of the coloration is within a living cell- the only options are kill the cell or when it replicates have it do so without color.

I wanted to make a strong bleaching cream but then I read on how to compound the solution and whew too much chemistry for me lol

What is the percentage of hydroquinone in the solution? I would figure it out but I'd need to know how many ounces you added to the bottle, not inches.

I'm interested to see what your results are. The only thing I'd be worried about is how to keep the solution stable. Hydroquinone is not stable in any water base without presence of antioxidants, so I suggest you add some l-absorbic acid to the mix. I think the batch you made is too big. It'll oxidize before you're halfway through because as I stated before, the solution is not stable in a water base. The vitamin C will also oxidize and you'll need a ton. For that not to happen the pH of the solution would have to be around 3.5 for the l-absorbic acid(cosmetic grade) to remain active. You could try lactic acid to adjust the pH but I'm not sure how that would react topically or with the hydroquinone. I guess you could use fruit based antioxidants but I don't know of any.

I just revisited some sites on making your own hydroquinone cream and it's too complicated. Hydroquinone is stable in Propylene glycol, it doesn't oxidize, even after long periods of time. These are for a 100ml solution:

• HQ 10ml + Propylene Glycol 90ml = 10% HQ Serum
• HQ 15ml + Propylene Glycol 85ml = 15% HQ Serum

Propylene is cheap. You can get like a gallon for 20-some bucks. Here are the rest of the recipes, if you decide you want a stronger solution or a bigger batch:

1. 100ml
• HQ 10ml + PG 90ml = 10% HQ Serum
• HQ 15ml + PG 85ml = 15% HQ Serum
• HQ 20ml + PG 80ml = 20% HQ Serum

2. 150ml
• HQ 15ml + PG 135ml = 10% HQ Serum
• HQ 22.5ml + PG 127.5ml = 15% HQ Serum
• HQ 30ml + PG 120ml = 20% HQ Serum

3. 200ml
• HQ 20ml + PG 180ml = 10% HQ Serum
• HQ 30ml + PG 170ml = 15% HQ Serum
• HQ 40ml + PG 160ml = 20% HQ Serum

If you need a source, just PM me.

(05-08-2013, 04:44 PM)Anon Wrote:  I wanted to make a strong bleaching cream but then I read on how to compound the solution and whew too much chemistry for me lol

What is the percentage of hydroquinone in the solution? I would figure it out but I'd need to know how many ounces you added to the bottle, not inches.

I'm interested to see what your results are. The only thing I'd be worried about is how to keep the solution stable. Hydroquinone is not stable in any water base without presence of antioxidants, so I suggest you add some l-absorbic acid to the mix. I think the batch you made is too big. It'll oxidize before you're halfway through because as I stated before, the solution is not stable in a water base. The vitamin C will also oxidize and you'll need a ton. For that not to happen the pH of the solution would have to be around 3.5 for the l-absorbic acid(cosmetic grade) to remain active. You could try lactic acid to adjust the pH but I'm not sure how that would react topically or with the hydroquinone. I guess you could use fruit based antioxidants but I don't know of any.

I just revisited some sites on making your own hydroquinone cream and it's too complicated. Hydroquinone is stable in Propylene glycol, it doesn't oxidize, even after long periods of time. These are for a 100ml solution:

• HQ 10ml + Propylene Glycol 90ml = 10% HQ Serum
• HQ 15ml + Propylene Glycol 85ml = 15% HQ Serum

Propylene is cheap. You can get like a gallon for 20-some bucks. Here are the rest of the recipes, if you decide you want a stronger solution or a bigger batch:

1. 100ml
• HQ 10ml + PG 90ml = 10% HQ Serum
• HQ 15ml + PG 85ml = 15% HQ Serum
• HQ 20ml + PG 80ml = 20% HQ Serum

2. 150ml
• HQ 15ml + PG 135ml = 10% HQ Serum
• HQ 22.5ml + PG 127.5ml = 15% HQ Serum
• HQ 30ml + PG 120ml = 20% HQ Serum

3. 200ml
• HQ 20ml + PG 180ml = 10% HQ Serum
• HQ 30ml + PG 170ml = 15% HQ Serum
• HQ 40ml + PG 160ml = 20% HQ Serum

If you need a source, just PM me.
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for an intelligent responce.

I hope and pray that i find people such as your self, that i can dialog with.- its so refreshing!
I live in the present, surronded by conditioned minds and I suffer a horrible loneleness.

Bleaching "Hydrogen peroxide" will lighten the skin by killing the cell.
the human skin cell can only divide 50 times before it reaches its hayflick limit and will no longer divide, and with every replication, its genetic expression changes ( due to the shortening of its telomere ) Its what we call ageing.
Trust me , you don;t want that!

I have a reasonable understanding of chemistry / biochemistry four college classes 4.0 grade point average.

The hydroquinone molecule that enters the cell must be C6H4(OH)2!
That is , i think , the only thing that interferes with the transcription of DNA to RNA and the creation of the protein molecule " melanin"
anything done to stabilize hydroquinone and it would not be C6H4(OH)2.
It oxidizes to become benzoquinone. C6H4O2
The percentage of hydroquinone is always a " saturated solution" because there is always some benzoquinone laying on the bottom.- which assures up that its % of hydroquinone is akways the same.
If a more concentrated solution is needed then heating the water will create a super saturated solution. even when it cools.
Oils and greeses create a barrier to the migration of ionic water compounds - oil and water don't mix.
the hydroquinone as an ionic compound must migrate to the cell.

Our cells our composed of 5% saline - NaCl and if the hydroquinone solution has a salt concentration of less the 5% saline then it will pass into the cell thru Osmosis
everything in the human body is suspended in water, fats can not move within the human body except by the use of Cholesterol's.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Almost everything written is to sell a product, never do they tell you how it works-
Its like religion, you must have faith that it will work. and if you have the faith of a mustard seed you faith could move mountains.

but why you wanna be really white just stay out the sun or something

(05-08-2013, 05:52 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  but why you wanna be really white just stay out the sun or something

Haha. I'd rather find a way to actually get dark at all. I don't tan. Or burn. At all. I'm just perpetually pinkish pale.

(05-08-2013, 06:14 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(05-08-2013, 05:52 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  but why you wanna be really white just stay out the sun or something

Haha. I'd rather find a way to actually get dark at all. I don't tan. Or burn. At all. I'm just perpetually pinkish pale.
-------------------------------------------------------
each person has different desires ( they are not me ) some want there skin color to stay the way it is" like me" i don't care what my skin color is.

Some want darker skin- tanning bed UV A and B B penetrates deeper and lasts longer- skins dies are safer.

and some people want skin that is pure white ( Michael Jackson )
lightening skin can kill you.

and some want to adjust their skin color a little lighter or darker.

(05-08-2013, 06:29 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  Some want darker skin- tanning bed UV A and B B penetrates deeper and lasts longer- skins dies are safer.

LOL. You do realize there's a LOT more difference between UV A and B? And neither are really good for you. Especially when you'd have to go without sunscreen, all day, at least three days straight, on the water, just to get a VERY SLIGHT tan. That's me. Most people would hardly even notice the difference even at that point, and it's the best I ever get.

Skin dies wash off quickly and when you'd have to replace them constantly they really aren't any safer. Only as a once-in-a-blue-moon thing are they "safe" at all.

There's ways that you could get a permanent all-body tattoo made to merely give the illusion of a permanent tan... but that's of questionable safety as well. Safer than conventional dies or UV exposure.

(05-08-2013, 06:41 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(05-08-2013, 06:29 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  Some want darker skin- tanning bed UV A and B B penetrates deeper and lasts longer- skins dies are safer.

LOL. You do realize there's a LOT more difference between UV A and B? And neither are really good for you. Especially when you'd have to go without sunscreen, all day, at least three days straight, on the water, just to get a VERY SLIGHT tan. That's me. Most people would hardly even notice the difference even at that point, and it's the best I ever get.

Skin dies wash off quickly and when you'd have to replace them constantly they really aren't any safer. Only as a once-in-a-blue-moon thing are they "safe" at all.

There's ways that you could get a permanent all-body tattoo made to merely give the illusion of a permanent tan... but that's of questionable safety as well. Safer than conventional dies or UV exposure.
----------------------------------
You have a right to express your opinion, and i welcome it.
maybe i can learn something from you?

But beginning your answer with LOL appears to be an attempt to belittle me and anger me?

Neither is possible , as i don't care what anyone thinks.
Generally i do not respond emotionally to anything or anyone.
And as a result, i never had a headache , never felt depressed, no physical pain of any kind.

(05-08-2013, 05:40 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  ------------------------------------------------------

I hope and pray that i find people such as your self, that i can dialog with.- its so refreshing!
I live in the present, surronded by conditioned minds and I suffer a horrible loneleness.

the human skin cell can only divide 50 times before it reaches its hayflick limit and will no longer divide, and with every replication, its genetic expression changes ( due to the shortening of its telomere ) Its what we call ageing.

I have a reasonable understanding of chemistry / biochemistry four college classes 4.0 grade point average.

That is , i think , the only thing that interferes with the transcription of DNA to RNA and the creation of the protein molecule " melanin"
The percentage of hydroquinone is always a " saturated solution" because there is always some benzoquinone laying on the bottom.- which assures up that its % of hydroquinone is akways the same.
If a more concentrated solution is needed then heating the water will create a super saturated solution. even when it cools.
Oils and greeses create a barrier to the migration of ionic water compounds - oil and water don't mix.

Our cells our composed of 5% saline - NaCl and if the hydroquinone solution has a salt concentration of less the 5% saline then it will pass into the cell thru Osmosis
everything in the human body is suspended in water, fats can not move within the human body except by the use of Cholesterol's.

Almost everything written is to sell a product, never do they tell you how it works-
Its like religion, you must have faith that it will work. and if you have the faith of a mustard seed you faith could move mountains.

No problem! Is skin lightening wasn't so commonly associated with racism, you'd get many more helpful responses. Some people here see no problem with lightening your eyes with honey or using foreign hormones in the body but mention skin lightning and everyone blows their lid. All talking about "You should accept yourself" and all that bullshit. Everyone has a standard of beauty they want to adhere to, be it lighter skin or bigger boobs. The stigma associated with skin lightening prevents people from opening their mind. They choose what they know, in other words, they'll turn their cheek to anything the don't believe in.

Anyway, I wasn't thinking about the ability of the solution to penetrate the cells. I was only thinking about the stability haha. To be honest, it never occurred to me the chemical changes that could occur when mixed with other chemicals, be it homemade or store-bought.

Do you think that if you alter the cells to produce less melanin, when they divide the new cell will genetically contain less melanin? Then as long as you give the skin no reason to produce more melanin, you wouldn't have to use the solution perpetually.

Now that I see the science between your method, I think you should make smaller batches to assure freshness. Like what if you were to mix the powder and water then siphon the saturated water into a different container, leaving the sediment behind. Then there should be less benzoquinone. Or does the benzoquinone assure the constant percentage of hydroqoinone in the solution?

(07-08-2013, 05:42 AM)Anon Wrote:  
(05-08-2013, 05:40 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  ------------------------------------------------------

No problem! Is skin lightening wasn't so commonly associated with racism, you'd get many more helpful responses. Some people here see no problem with lightening your eyes with honey or using foreign hormones in the body but mention skin lightning and everyone blows their lid. All talking about "You should accept yourself" and all that bullshit. Everyone has a standard of beauty they want to adhere to, be it lighter skin or bigger boobs. The stigma associated with skin lightening prevents people from opening their mind. They choose what they know, in other words, they'll turn their cheek to anything the don't believe in.

Anyway, I wasn't thinking about the ability of the solution to penetrate the cells. I was only thinking about the stability haha. To be honest, it never occurred to me the chemical changes that could occur when mixed with other chemicals, be it homemade or store-bought.

Do you think that if you alter the cells to produce less melanin, when they divide the new cell will genetically contain less melanin? Then as long as you give the skin no reason to produce more melanin, you wouldn't have to use the solution perpetually.

Now that I see the science between your method, I think you should make smaller batches to assure freshness. Like what if you were to mix the powder and water then siphon the saturated water into a different container, leaving the sediment behind. Then there should be less benzoquinone. Or does the benzoquinone assure the constant percentage of hydroqoinone in the solution?
-------------------------------------------------------
I have to keep changing my name-
Its the only way to keep some of these people off my ass..
I don't post to get helpful responses- except for yours- that never occurs.
One learns best by teaching.
If i write something down and imagine that some one actually wants the information.
It allows the mind to see the problem clearer. If you can explain it to another then you really understand it.

All cells in the human body have the same DNA even copy's.
During copy if it detects a change- it executives DNA repair to fix the error.

hydroquinone must exist every time Dna gets transcribed to RNA.
then the folding of the protein melanin won't occur.

The first time water and the powder are mixed together all of the Oxygen is consumed and none is left. Very little oxidizes.
Its so little, it can be ignored we need a solution of at least 12% its a hell of a lot more then that.
de-Oxygenated water would be best, then there wold be no oxidation - but the bottle cap is on - no oxygen can enter.

The only way to know for shore is thru testing, i will know in a few months-

If some one wants there skin color whiter and they are being accused of racist, it would be because the accuser is them-self's a raciest-

Everyone lives in there mind, i think of them as zombies, unable to think.
They observe something -their subconscious mind replays something that happen in the past and they relive that experience .
They only live thru there past memories. They have no conception of what is happening right now.
-----------------------------------
many here are attempting to have me removed from this site-
To silence me- the zombies trying to eat my flesh.
It is the most fun i have had in a long time.
I live for mental stimulation and they are making me happier then a pig in shi-.
Its like a game of chess, except i have played this game many times before.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon