Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

am I a good candidate for Brava?

I had lovely full B cups until 2 pregnancies and breastfeeding left me with sagging, deflated barely-A cups. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews of the Brava but I'm desperate to regain some of the fullness I lost, without surgery. Do you think I am likely to have good results with Brava? I work mostly from home so I would be able to wear it almost around the clock on many days of the week. Thanks in advance for your advice.

well im in the same boat as you, just without the kids!! i lost my breast volume through weight fluctuations... i was a full perky B and now deflated A cup... from the sound sof things you sound like a perfect brava candidate. brava seems to be best for people who mainly want to get back volume and shape- not so much size. But a permanent half a cup increase with restoration of fullness and shape seems to be pretty much guaranteed if you put in the time, just from what i see from what others say about their use of it. I did a month on brava, but have had to stop for 5 whole days cause my new domes are late arriving Sad the only thing with brava is that for each consecutive day you miss out of wearing the system you have to add a whole week to your program- so now im set back to my beginning point gah!!! but i must say even though im apparantly back to my starting point my breasts are definately fuller then when i started. i dont know if its just swelling that sticking around or if maybe i even already had actual growth?? alot of people are sceptical about brava but i have some faith in it. only cause i see most people seem to say it works- even if the results arent drastic- they seem to be actually permanent real growth

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon