Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

testing the fenugreek study by onesexybitch with PM

I am testing your study with pm boiling and removing addatives and toxins with coffee filter and pm powder. heres pics of process i also added a green tea in for taste .....    

I currently measurement 31 over bust. 30bust. and 28 under bust.

contrary to popular belief, milk producing breast cells ( that are not producing milk ) do not have fats within them.
And I don;t think that your low % of body fats will be an issue?
It will be an advantage.
Nice big firm breasts on a lean body look fantastic.
If your breast start to grow? take extra proteins.-- no extra fats.

Fats are stored in fat cells! not breast cells!

I believe that having children, pregnancy, and nursing 2 children may give my body an easier time coping with any new hormones faster what are your thoughts ?

(04-08-2013, 01:51 AM)ab101bab Wrote:  I believe that having children, pregnancy, and nursing 2 children may give my body an easier time coping with any new hormones faster what are your thoughts ?
----------------------------------
I know that our body's build up a tolerance for drugs, and the longer we take them the more we need to have the same effect.
You being female and having children, you probably need more estrogen "then a male" to have the same effect?

Damn doesn't that sound strange?

Shit - when my body saw estrogen for the first time it went crazy.- that might explain a lot?

You are teaching me things that i could never learn,on my own!

Hahaha! Ya i don't know i do know with my first pregnancy my estrogen was insanely high my boobs got huge i was a HORRIFIC person to be around I'm saying plane crazy i was! With my second i believe progesterone dominated hardly any breast growth compaired to the first pregnancy i was always sweet and nice and out going (i.have used progesterone cream and it gives me the same effects after 2 weeks of use) and after each pregnancy it had taken 6-9 Months for the "Normal " hormone balance that i have now .

Hmm, didn't think of posting a program for others to try again. I wonder if I posted my new mix if I could get others to try it. It's the one that I might make into a product, so feedback would help a lot.

Have you tested it upon yourself with success ? I know a lot of men and women interested in trying almost anything to improve size :p

I have in a sense. I hope I'm not shocking anybody but I am a straight male. I have used fenugreek and shatavari since both are adaptogens, meaning they unregulate whatever hormonal activity you already have. They are not gender specific. I actually found out about shatavari because someone here posted a female study, then I learned more about it and found out it's been used for both genders like fenugreek. My balls quite literally became over 5 times larger and I showed leg muscle soreness that matches what happens with a sudden testosterone spike (which was one of the real goals). What I realized from studies and from other recommendations and anecdotal reports is that adaptogens don't have much of an upper limit. And when tracking my own progress I likewise found that results were proportional to amount used: 5 time more was nearly 5 times faster. Not diminishing returns like you might expect. I went up to 40 grams fenugreek. So the main unique item in my mix is taking as much fenugreek as possible without major discomfort. Unlike other herbs.

I've also looked at studies and figured out which herb affects what for both men and women, and so figured out what else to get for myself and it worked. In theory I've also figured out what herb has what effect on women (besides fenugreek) but that's where a tester comes in. I'm almost done testing something on myself, but I was going to post that on some bodybuilding forums when it's ready. Not that I'm a crazy weightlifter or anything, I'm not. But it helped a ton.

(04-08-2013, 04:52 AM)ab101bab Wrote:  Have you tested it upon yourself with success ? I know a lot of men and women interested in trying almost anything to improve size :p

LOLs. I don't think he's interested... He might've tried on his (wife, gf, w/e? I believe that it was for some sort of SO that Joe started looking into this stuff)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon