Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra size measured?

Tongue 

This isn't really for my benefit but i just wanted to share that around last xmas i went to get properly measured at Bravissimo which worked out amazingly as when i was done my outline immediately looked better. i was wearing a 34b and thought i was due for a c but decided to get fitted first since it didn't seem like it would fit quite right and turned out to be a 30e(uk sizing).

don't wanna sound patronising as i know lots of women on here get measured properly, but if you're in the uk definitely go there even if its just for a free fitting, you'll be pleasantly surprised and if you're not in the uk, put it on your to do list! since going for a fitting where the fitters were well educated about bra sizing, didn't need a tape measure, and actually put the time and effort to make sure you understand if your bra doesn't fit in future or that you should try on bras before buying it irritates me that shops like VS or la senza and even the shop most preteens in the uk go to for their first bra and stick with for life, M&S fit 100's of women wrongly.

Personally i think a lot of woman will be happier if they have a bra that gives them the right support, feels right and doesn't look like it's for the elderly because they'll feel more confident if there boobs look like they should in a bra. Also the fact that i thought i was a c and turned out to be an e even though my actual breast size hadn't changed made me a bit more satisfied for a stupid reason because i know a 30e isn't as big as people imagine. anyway the point of this was if you haven't already, get measured at a place that has a good rep for accurate measuring, preferably where they don't use tape measures.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon