Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I too young to turn to PM?

This is my first post here, but I have to admit I have been shyly browsing the site for some time. I am an 18 year old female, I'm 5'6, and I weigh 118 lbs. I have always been a late bloomer(I didn't sart menses until I was 14) and I didn't start developing breasts until the 8th grade but they stopped somewhere between freshman and sophomore year. I am currently measured as a 32b cup but I really think one of my breasts is a large b-cup and the other is a solid a-cup. I am getting ready to go to college in a few months and I feel really insecure with how underdeveloped and lopsided my chest is. I work very hard to maintain a slim physique so weight gain is not an option for me. Many of the women in my family have gained weight starting with college and the scale never went in the opposite direction again. I have tried a couple different herbal programs but I have had to cut them short due to acne problems. I do practice massage with flax seed oil but I want to add more to my program and I was wondering how safe it would be to use PM at my age in a dose of around 500-700mg per day. I am going to thailand in a month and i can very easily aquire a large amount for a small price Smile. I am using the mirena iud so I have no periods or cycle. I'm not sure if it matters but my mother has always had symptoms of an estrogen deficiency and I'm wondering if I have one too and that is the cause of my small breasts. I am so sorry for the long first post but I was hoping for some personalized advice.

I just bought 2,2 pounds / 1 kg of Pueraria Mirifica powder from Thailand for $59.00 on ebay total -delivered to my home in the usa.

Its with tracking and if there isn't my signature on it, when it arrives ebay will pay be the total amount.

If you are going to Thailand and can get it cheap then why not? Try a low dose for 3 months and if it isn't for you then you can just stop taking it

Thanks! Sorry for responding so late. I have been traveling with very limited Internet access. I was able to purchase 4 bottles of pm powder from an old herbalist (who came highly recommended by a family friend) for 350 baht which comes out to under 12 usd! Now to find someone who can translate the thai instructions I was given....

Seeing as how your body/breasts ARE still growing, I wouldn't do much of anything about it, if I were you, for another 4 years. I've heard of cases where a woman 's breasts seemed to have stopped growing when she was your age, or younger, then, all of sudden, they had a growth spurt in her early 20's and she went up 2 or 3 cup sizes. Sadly, there's just no way to tell what your body has in store for you. You might NOT get the growth spurt in a few year. Everyone is different.
Now, mostly, this advice is given to young women that want implants, but, it might also be a good piece of advice for you and those like you, too. If you have any doubts, ask your Dr..
Take care!!

I also think that you are still too young to take the PM. There is opportunity to grow
Smile 

Hello, im also 18 !
ive been on Pm for about 2 months now ide say, and i feel as though im getting firmer and maybe a little bit bigger but only time will tell if it's really working.
im only taking 1 capsule a day (500mg) , each morning with a glass of milk.
i took a week off pm while i was on my period ( im on bc and i tri-cycle) and it seemed like all my efforts went down the drain so i dont yet have permanent growth but as they say, only time will tell whether something really works for you or not.
I hope it goes well for you, your really lucky you got it so cheap !!
Smile x

I'd say go for it. But you take a risk no matter what. Even with bc, it could be damaging at your age. But since you have no cycle, you might as well try it.

I decided to start taking the pm at a low dose(about 300-500mg/day) for a couple of months. With all of the walking around I do to get to classes I have lost some weight(10lbs) despite eating nearly twice as much as I did at home (though now I eat a LOT more fruits and veggies, most of which are raw), BUT my breasts evened out a little and maintained their size. I stopped taking the pm once I was satisfied with how even my breasts were(they are still a little uneven). I felt GREAT while taking the PM and I know that bigger breasts would help my self-esteem a lot, so I was wondering what exactly are the risks associated with taking pueraria mirifica at a young age? I'm now 19 years old and I don't expect my breasts to grow anymore. None of the women in my family naturally have anything larger than a b-cup, even after having children, so I am not worried about ruining possible growth. Does it have to do with hormone systems? I felt so much more balanced while taking the PM. It was like it balanced out the progesterone from my birth control.

(21-02-2014, 05:11 AM)MissyLan Wrote:  I decided to start taking the pm at a low dose(about 300-500mg/day) for a couple of months. With all of the walking around I do to get to classes I have lost some weight(10lbs) despite eating nearly twice as much as I did at home (though now I eat a LOT more fruits and veggies, most of which are raw), BUT my breasts evened out a little and maintained their size. I stopped taking the pm once I was satisfied with how even my breasts were(they are still a little uneven). I felt GREAT while taking the PM and I know that bigger breasts would help my self-esteem a lot, so I was wondering what exactly are the risks associated with taking pueraria mirifica at a young age? I'm now 19 years old and I don't expect my breasts to grow anymore. None of the women in my family naturally have anything larger than a b-cup, even after having children, so I am not worried about ruining possible growth. Does it have to do with hormone systems? I felt so much more balanced while taking the PM. It was like it balanced out the progesterone from my birth control.

You should wait at least 7 years after you started puberty to begin anything that could mess with your body hormonally. So if you started growing breasts at 13, then you should wait until you are 20 to do hormonal NBE.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon