Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

body make over. looks liek its time to get serious :)

Alright so I'm starting a new program to change not only my bobs but body.Some of my program i wont be starting until later like beginning of September. I will be keeping my progress on here for all of it Smile

Present Body measurements:
Breasts: 32B/30C
Waist:29.5'
Hips/bum:36.5'
upper arms: 9.5'
Thighs:18 5/8'

Body measurement goals:
breasts: 32D
Waist:26'
Hips/bum:37'
Upper arms: 10'
Thighs: 19'

other goals:
-be able to do three pull ups (current:zero)

How I Plan to achieve this:

Waist:
1.I bought itworks body wraps today off a girl for cheap. 6 for 80$ so I figured I'd give them a go. I will be starting this now. I will put up before and after pictures and measurements to see and/or show it works.

2.Plank every second day. 30second reps 3 sets. Eventually i will move up the time.

3. I plan to corset as well. I am ordering one in at the moment so i wont start this until around the beginning of September.

4. drink 5-8 glasses of water a day (or more) I currently drink 0-3)

5. I am hoping to take belly dancing come this September, if not pole dancing.

Breasts:
1. massage! I will start august first. I plan to massage with fax seed oil and muscle rub.Maybe switch each day. I will massage for ten minutes total during the day. I will apply a heating pad afterwards.

2. fenugreek: 2440mg a day
ginseng: 850mg a day
l arginine: 1000mg a day
ultimate3-6-9(contains cod borage and flax seed oil) i will take 2400mg a day.

3. protien shakes i will drink on days i work out but other than that i think i get a sufficent amount of protien. I will also be taking cyto greens which has blissed thistle in it.

4. eat more carbs the day before I work out.

Thighs, butt and hips:
1.the thirty day squat challenge kind of. I plan to break one day in between each day and just go up in number of squats more.

2. Bridges-15 reps 3sets
leg curls-15 3 sets each leg
hip abductor machine- 15 3 sets

3.eat more carbs on the days before i work out.

Arms/pull ups:

1. pull up assist machine 5 reps 3 sets on as high as i can go
2.bicep curls 10 reps 3 sets
3. triceps curls 10 reps 3 sets
4. shoulder lifts 10 reps 3 sets

what do you all think of my plan? any advice?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon