Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

36"24"36"??

The legendary measurements for maximum sexy. But how does one measure? Have I been doing it wrong?

When I take the measuring tape around myself I get
36 31 41

I am an A cup not very busty at all. That waist measurement seems impossible because I am skinny and I don't think my waist could get that small! And Hip measurement of 36 is pretty small, for some who 'likes big butts', mine at 41 inches and could be rounder for sure. So how are you supposed to measure the Bust Waist Hips in this case??

"36-24-36 only if she's 5'3". Love that song. It's the ratio and hourglass figure they're talking about. A ratio of .7 is supposed to be "perfect" but the smaller the ratio the more attractive it is to a man and viewed as curvy/thick(Jennifer aniston I think is .7 but Kim k is .6 and those measurements are .67) So its not the actual measurements but your hip to waist and bust to waist ratio. And a healthy waist measurement for a women shorter than 6" is bellow 30" so that waist measurement is pausible, it just depends on your height and build.

When measuring make sure the tape is straight and lying flat. Measure fullest part of bust(usually across the nipples) the smallest part of your waist and the fullest part of your butt/hips.

So if I did have a 24 inch waist I'd be a lot closer? Lol, I don't get it still though, 36 inches is what I have and it's an A cup. Not really that curvy. I'm pretty sure I'm measuring correctly, done it so many times and ordered a dress with my measurements and it fit ect.

I'm
34.5"25.5"36" and 5'9" tall

for me, I am sure that more than 36" would look better on me, 36" is not my ideal size, and my waist is already very tiny. Anyways my goal is to change the bust size, waist and hips are actually ok.
even the ratio is not that reliable, if your rib cage is big, your bust measurement is also bigger, it does not necessarilly mean big breasts, I also have a big rib cage, so my bust measurement is not that small, but actually I am an AA or perhaps an A, but I prefer to say smaller till I absolutely spill over from an A-cup. If your rib cage is big even the ratio would not show your ideal size.

Also for the hips, if your bum is rounder you have more "depth" and the inches are not mainly for the width, I mean two people can have the same measurement and still look competely different, caus one has simply wider hips and the other rounder bum.. And more roundness from the side view is normlly considered pretty and not wide hips, but we can call that also just a matter of taste. In addition to that you cannot change the width of your hips, its genetic, so from that point of view you should not think too much about that.

yes only on a small build this would look curvy for me yes i have a small waist it could be smaller without much difficulty but my hips and shoulders are wide my breasts look massive to my waist but look big/average to my man shoulders haha im not tall only 5ft5 but im not small i look curvy but i want more.
not all womens waist goes in so its lucky if most can get below 28 but you can still create the look of hourglass curves working on bust and hips.

(25-07-2013, 08:35 AM)rateset Wrote:  I'm
34.5"25.5"36" and 5'9" tall

for me, I am sure that more than 36" would look better on me, 36" is not my ideal size, and my waist is already very tiny. Anyways my goal is to change the bust size, waist and hips are actually ok.
even the ratio is not that reliable, if your rib cabbage is big, your bust measurement is also bigger, it does not necessarilly mean big breasts, I also have a big rib cabbage, so my bust measurement is not that small, but actually I am an AA or perhaps an A, but I prefer to say smaller till I absolutely spill over from an A-cup. If your rib cabbage is big even the ratio would not show your ideal size.

Also for the hips, if your bum is rounder you have more "depth" and the inches are not mainly for the width, I mean two people can have the same measurement and still look competely different, caus one has simply wider hips and the other rounder bum.. And more roundness from the side view is normlly considered pretty and not wide hips, but we can call that also just a matter of taste. In addition to that you cannot change the width of your hips, its genetic, so from that point of view you should not think too much about that.

but if you had a 24in waist youwould have an underbust measure smaller say 30 or 32 d/dd so on a smaller woman she would be busty

You can have narrow underbust and no waist, like a rectangular form, it does not necessarilly mean that if you have narrow waist your underbust ist also small and vice versa. There are different body types (apple, pear,rectangular,hourglass).Even If get 24" waist I still have a big rib cage, I am not that far from 24" and actually that would not make much of a difference, I don't even try to get narrower waist since it already looks really tiny, it would not be a problem to go an inch down on waist, but your bones remain the way they are. I don't want to post my pictures, but I am very skinny and 36" bust (would also be just an inch more) would not be busty on me even though my hips are exactly 36" and with 25"waist it is really not that far from the "ideal" 24". And yes, I think the shoulders change the way your breast appear more than waist. But for example a friend of mine is really small, has narrow shoulders, her breasts are full,well developed and round, but her underbust is simply too small and all in all her breasts do not appear big, you do need a bit of the width on your chest.

i mean on average most woman with a 24in waist wont have a bigger underband size than 32
but like you said and like me our bones can be a combination of wide and narrow in different places my rib cage is a weird shape the bottom if it sticks out a little even if im chubby but its because my waist under stays smaller

My family member has a 24 inch waste and her underband is measured at 27, so 36 on her is almost a ten inch difference.
I think it's hourglass but I imagine that would be more like a VS model size.. not Marilyn Monroe curvy. Just my guess though.

Ok, so if .7 is ideal and those measurements are .66666667...
I'm .8. and cherrie is .83

So Cherrie, to have that .7 difference, you'd be 43" on top with your waste size. To have the .66666667 difference like the 36,24,36 ratio.. your bust and hips would be 45". Of course rib cages, etc.. vary but that does give you a different perspective.

Let's see, for me with a 28" waste, I'd hit that idea at 42". So to have that perfect figure, I'd be 42, 28, 42. I'm really 35, 28, 37.5. And honestly, I think 42" would be too big on me.. so my hope would be to go down waste size, ha.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon