Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Especially Moms w/Breast/Hormone/Body Issues

Exclamation 

Hi y'all!

This is my 1st post but I have been reading threads for several weeks now...

I didn't notice a thread devoted to those who have children but thought it might be a good idea to create one since pregnancy, childbirth, & possibly nursing (or not) all have dramatic effects on your boobs, hormones, & body in general so I thought this could be a nice opportunity to share experiences, programs, etc., both positive & negative.Smile. Not only for moms, but for future moms to be. Smile

Since I am a noob to the booby site, here's a little background on me:

- First, feel a little kooky posting here since I'm 35 yo...probably the oldest member it seems but haven't confirmed that yet... Big Grin

- Mom of 3 boys, ages 6, 3, and almost 2--all 3 were nursed, and my youngest I weaned in late April...Used a lactation support formula while b'feeding which contained FG & Fennel & some other herbs. I've been on prenatal vitamins for the past 7 years. This is the only thing I take now, but will probably stop since my husband and I don't plan on having any more children. I have never been on BC pills and still plan to use alternate methods.

-Due to being a competitive athlete, and sometimes anorexic throughout my teens and college, I was an A cup with male hair growth & missed periods for many years. It was not until ~ age 21/22 and in graduate school that I hit a B, and gradually a C-cup

- Now I guess due to the pregnancies, I am a DD on the left side (looking down)and a D on the right sideDodgy I blame this on the fact that I'm right handed and while swiching boobs to feed frequently I naturally needed my dominant hand to multi-task, lol, but it's not really funny because I am so uneven & saggy now.Sad

- My period has come back w/ a vengeance: cramps, bloating, heavy bleeding. I have notice dark facial hairs, too -- gross!

- Also, I now have rounded shoulders due to nursing. They are too broad as well from many years of sports and swimming. My posture is carpy.

Vital Stats:
Height: 5ft. 10 in.
Weight: 150-160
Bust: 38 DD/D
Waist: 31 inch.!!
Hips: 35 inch.
* my best asset to me right now are my long legs at about 35 inches

Goals:
-Even up boobs
-Firm up/Lift boobs (is this even possible with my age?)
-Lose that baby fat off belly without going back to an A

Any suggestions, feedback, or sharing your joys and frustrations to this post or thread is greatly desired! Smile

I would love to give & get some tips and support.

AG

i love that you started this forum entry! i have 2 boys one is 5 & the other is 1 , the first was bf' until he was 2 the second was bf' for roughly 7 months. tje dark facial hair is caused by testosterone due to being pregnant with boys Wink it is said that if you last child is a boy you will have to fight dark hairs and 'manly' features because of the heightened testosterone during pregnancy of a boy (joy joy) lol i have some of these hairs aswell they are not fun lol also, my first pregnancy my bokbs went to a large C while nursing hit a D. second pregnancy i went to a B abd then a C while nursing. now down to 1 full A boob and one half A boob. now down to business this is what ive personally tested on myself thus far :

Bust boom - perked them up rounded them out made my butt look amazing in a month RESULTS DIDNT LAST after i stopped taking them. everything went normal after a day.
peraria merifica- causes a shitload of vag. discharge (sorry for t.m.i.) first 2 weeks causes pains swelling nice roundness after your first period swelling goes to normal size and real growth tissue begins to develope after 4months you should see some growth results that are suposibly perminant.
fenugreek- is a prolactant but isnt very strong it made me start to relactate a little bit for a day then dried up. makes your armpits smell like syrup
noogleberry /brava pumpong systems- can be used for uneven breasts enlarges by vaccume sealing and pulling tissue forwards sounds to painful for me!
message- works wonders but is slow messages can be done for growing or reducing sizes chevk inder the message section there are a lot of useful videos posted i message my smaller side its been almost a month with small improvement
other fun stuff ive tried - progesterone cream MADE ME FEEL AMAZING! took away all anxiety i have ! hasnt done much for growth. BEER- has helped with growth from adding calories (im only 119lbs has been very had to keep weight on) , magnesium - has been a boobie and body igniter it was the key of getting my nbe herbs to respond, l-lysine- is an immune suppliment but has also given me swelling breast wise. multi vitamin- are extremely helpful for nbe stay on your prenatals Smile

sorry ran out of space, id suggest mostly for you to try mesage techniques to reduce the large side cause I'll tell you right now the small side is stubborn when it comes to growth! :/ lol

Ab101bab,

Thanks for your reply with lots of great info.! It's so nice to hear from a mom with boys, as well.

I love my boys. They are definitely a blessing, but curse that Testy Over-Test. TongueBig Grin

Now it all makes sense. My mom & sisters are all petite 5'2" at the most (same gene-pool obviously). Whereas my dad was 6'4" & I'm 5'10" when I'm slouching. My mom had 3 girls, as did 1 sister, & my other sister had 2 girls. So yeah, my sons are pretty spoiled!Dodgy

Any remedies for getting rid of facial hair internally rather than waxing?

I like what I've read about the noogle, but do you know what size you can go up to with them? I pumped for nursing a few times...wonder if it's similar?

I really appreciate your feedback, and you've given me some more areas to focus on as far as research, goals, etc....Wink

you may have luck with an anti androgen like saw palmento to reduce hairs i haven't tried it yet so im not sure how effective it is, as for noogle i believe tgey have cups that go up to extra large check ebay and amazon they are pretty pricey! u ever check out your chin in a car mirror. its horrific when u see those little hairs in the sunlight! lol i also have 1 random hair that comes and sheds with my cycle a week before my period it will grow out like a weed then fall out when i start its on my upper arm and has been there since puberty I've always thought that was weird lol

(24-07-2013, 08:48 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  you may have luck with an anti androgen like saw palmento to reduce hairs i haven't tried it yet so im not sure how effective it is, as for noogle i believe tgey have cups that go up to extra large check ebay and amazon they are pretty pricey! u ever check out your chin in a car mirror. its horrific when u see those little hairs in the sunlight! lol i also have 1 random hair that comes and sheds with my cycle a week before my period it will grow out like a weed then fall out when i start its on my upper arm and has been there since puberty I've always thought that was weird lol

Lady, yes, unfortunately I have looked in the car mirror (not a pretty sight) as well as have my 6 yr. old point out my whiskers in between waxes. Angry

Anyone else reading this have luck w/ SP for female enhancement/male hair reduction?

If so, negatives/side effects?

It has also occurred to me that my mom, 62 yo, has the most beautiful boobs, probably better looking then most 20-40 girlfriends of mine.

She's a 36DDD/E and they are still firm and high.

But you know what?

She never breastfed any of us, she's a stickler for bras, and for exercising that chest regularly.

For those moms out there who feel like replying, did you breastfed or not? Grow or not? Sag or not? Just curious...Big Grin

you may want to try massaging them, which over time will even your breasts out while also helping them to grow.

start by rubbing your hands together as fast as you can to generate
heat and energy. Once your hands are warm, place them on your breasts. Rub inwards with
your hands and continue around your breasts in a circle. Your right hand will circle in a
clockwise direction, and your left hand will circle counter-clockwise (as you look down). Do a
minimum of 100-300 circular rubs in the morning and another 100-300 circular rubs before you
go to bed. Each circular rub should last about 2 seconds. Pause occasionally and rub your hands
together to re-warm them. The full 300 rubs should take about 10-15 minutes. By doing this
twice a day, you should be able to increase a cup size within 30 days.

[undefined=undefined]
Hi ladies Smile I breastfed my son for 3 months. During that time I went from prepregnancy size of 34B to a big 34D. My breast where so tender most of the time when I was lactating that I didn't wear my bra that much in the begging and after I dried up I was down to a saggy 34A Sad I think if I would have been wearing a bra faithfully during that whole time I probably could have prevented dome of the sagging. So now I have been doing pushups about 4 days a week and with the exercise and my current Chiyomilkish pm routine I'm back up to a small C cup and my breast are almost as perky as before having my baby Smile Oh and yes I did start growing some hairs around my bellybutton and chin. So unattractive Sad Still looking for something to fix that besides always having to wax. I have been using sp and so far it hasn't been doing much that I can tell anyway. I wonder if having a baby girl would help reverse some of it if boys tend to do that... Not that I'm ready for another baby just yet Smile

I'm glad someone started this thread. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one with this issue Smile

i kind of wonder the same thing? if i have a girl will it reverse testosterone! !! lol ugh i do however build muscle tissue fast, faster then I'd say is normal for a woman. if i worked out for a month daily i'd be back to my original riped body! grrs im so lazy Smile have any of you looked into pole fitness? i use to do it was so much fun after 6months i had a 6 pack my butt looked amazing omg i watch old vids from my video diary and check myself out lol >Smile it was great . then i got pregger with #2 and my 6pack is still under all that mom flab hahaha (as long as i flex)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon