Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM as birth control

So I've been reading around to see how people have used PM as birth control. Apparently it is used in some birth control pills. I was wondering how effective it is as a birth control. I know some birth control if you take it continuously you will get a very light period or no period at all. Since mine tend to be very heavy and long I was wondering if I take PM up until right before I am supposed to get my period what kind of effect do you think it will have? Has anyone had any experience with this?

i do not personally recommend it as a use of BC it is can be used as a low grade BC but That is not very effective alone. mixed into other contraceptives would be potent but if you are looking for potent then you need a dr and a prescription messing with herbs as a BC may cause an accidental pregnancyand plus for it to even be effective you'd probably have to take 2000mg+ of a PM that is TRUE pm ( anterol ect) runs about $25 for the 500mg tabs. were as BC is around the same price for a full month with the right dosage and garenteed effective by 99% im using sprintec for price reference sorry if i am wrong there price wise for BC in your location. i also am preggy sure local health departments offer a depo shot or BC pills at lowered cost. perscription bc made me insanely psycho so.... i feel ya i refuse to use the stuff ever again. lol

It probably can be used as birth control.....my girlfriend uses a high dose to cut her periods short, down to a couple of days per month

well idk if this is coincidence but possibility my fiance could have pregnated me recently i am a week late on my Period i took 3, 450mg pm last night and 3 this morning and i am spotting now we do not use any otc contraceptives so we'll see what happenes could just be egg implant spotting lol shit. i believe st. johns wart may be a more potent forum of BC but it CAN be toxic in high dose if i remember right.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=14&ved=0CD8QFjADOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fda.gov%2Fohrms%2Fdockets%2Fdockets%2F95s0316%2F95s-0316-rpt0224-51-Tab-VII-Tab-41-Safety-Chivapat-vol162.pdf&ei=ZXnxUdf7EOTXygH0qoDgCg&usg=AFQjCNFmU3LJ51nVYiHURQNV2gwsdlJf0g i found this study done on mice with pm as a bc and effectiveness but it says they used 1 gram :O

I should clarify I'm not actually trying to us PM as a birth control, I just want lighter periods. If I take it continuously for 21 days and take a few days off, will it have this effect?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon