Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A newbie introducing herself and hopes to get some help

Hello everyone! Smile

Im new here, but have been reading the Breastnexus forum for a long time..
I will first introduce myself. Im a 22 year old white female living in Europe (my english wont be perfect Blush).

My bodytype is normal/skinny. My breasts are 34A i think..My period started when i was about 12, a[/align]nd during puberty i was underweight and eating too less, so it might have caused that i didnt develop normally, but then again my mother has small breasts as well.

I started my journey with NBE about 1-1½ years ago, and until now i havent gotten that much growth.
First i bought me noogleberry. I havent always been using it very regularly, but approximately an hour in a day. Sometimes i had to make a pause for week or even longer. At some point i started to inform myself more and more about herbs, and then tried some, for example fenugreek, saw palmetto, fennel..I also bought PM, but took it only for a while and then stopped, becouse i didnt know if it was the right thing to do. I wanted to find out first, if my body was lacking/had too much something, and didnt want to become estrogen dominant.
I tried to do some online hormone tests, but they werent that helpful to me, so i stropped taking any supplements, waited a while and did a saliva hormonetest.

I tested estradiol, estriol, testosterone and progesterone. On 11th day of the cycle estradiol, estriol and testosterone. On 20th estradiol and progesterone. Now i finally got the results. On the 11th day my estradiol and testosterone were completely normal, but i didnt have almost any estriol at all..
On the 20th day i had way too less progesterone and estradiol..

I dont know what should i then take Huh PM during the follicular phase? Or progesterone cream? Can i take them both at the same time? I have no idea what to do..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon