Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

feeling slightly confused about itchy breasts

Question 

I *thought* itching was a sign of growth for me, but now I'm second guessing it. My breasts DO get sore and firm during my period. They're tender, and that's cool I wouldn't confuse it with growth. When I first started my breast growth program I did experience a bit of growth followed by light pains. Never itchyness.

I've heard that itchyness doesn't mean growth and it only means dry skin, but if that's the case; WHY do my boobs feel crazy itchy an hour AFTER massaging? Whether I use lotion, almond oil, cocoa butter, or nothing at all (so I know it's not allergic reaction) the itchyness never fails. It's usually in my under arms or on the top part of my boobs.

Any ideas? :/

after message its probably due to a larger amount of blood flowing to the area the itchy red and tingles are a sign of blood flow [/align]

Do you or have you experienced the same itch sensation before?

yes from one of the messages someone linked a how to video of and it was like a burning itch drove me nuts check under the message section u should be able to find more info in there of the itchy feeling. its just excess blood flowing to the area Smile

(24-07-2013, 04:06 AM)ab101bab Wrote:  yes from one of the messages someone linked a how to video of and it was like a burning itch drove me nuts check under the message section u should be able to find more info in there of the itchy feeling. its just excess blood flowing to the area Smile

This is good to know and it confirms it for me! Smile I was wondering about the itching myself because I always get it during and after noogling. I guess it means its working Smile

Thanks for the help! I guess extra blood flow has never been a bad thing. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon