Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DIY Cheek Dimples

Heart 

So I've never really thought about dimples before now but a few days ago I was just messing around with a penny, pushing it into my cheek.
After about half an hour later I got up, looked in the mirror and realised I have a temporary dimple and that it suits me!!!

Since then I've researched online and found out that people have been pushing pens, coins and even chopsticks into their cheeks to get their very own dimples.

Therefore I have decided to start a thread so everyone can witness my dimple creating journey and whether it's even possible to create dimples. Big Grin

Apparently there are people who have had cheek injuries and as a result ended up with dimples so I hope this works. I have two dimples already but they're next to my lips as opposed to on my cheeks so I don't think they count as actual dimples.

I will post pictures of my starting cheeks in the next few days.. Tongue

As promised, pictures of my starting cheeks:

My right cheek, which has no dimple:

Me pushing penny into cheeks:

The reason i smile when i push the penny is because i've noticed it makes more of an indent.

(27-07-2013, 11:10 AM)Fizi_wizi Wrote:  As promised, pictures of my starting cheeks:

My right cheek, which has no dimple:

Me pushing penny into cheeks:

The reason i smile when i push the penny is because i've noticed it makes more of an indent.

Wow thanks for sharing with us!

May I ask how long you push it in for?

I would also like to know roughly how long till one will see the dimples. Do you know roughly how long?

Not sure it i have to hold it in for 5 - 10 - 20 minutes and how long till i will have dimples without having to push in a penny anymore.

Look forward to your reply and thank you again for your pics!

You look very pretty. Smile

Hi Chris,

I push the penny in for about 15 minutes a day. However, I think I've overdone it as I have a small mark where I've been pushing too hard. Therefore I think 10 mins without pushing too hard should be okay.

I have no idea how long it will take for the dimples to form. People on other sites have said it can take up to a year. A dimple is basically a deformity in the cheek muscles. There are people who have injured their cheeks and ended up with dimples. This process should replicate that except it will take a lot longer as you don't want to damage the skin on the cheek.

I've got a small mark on my cheek so I'm going to wait until it's healed for a little while before continuing. I think it may even be worth putting some vase line on the cheek to prevent friction and therefore damage to the skin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon