Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eve's Apples Online Bra Consultation

Okay we all know that most breast measuring guides are not accurate or universal because there is a LOT not accounted for.

I found this site: http://www.evesappleslingerie.com/online...nsultation

I'm sorry if some have scene this before but I know most haven't. The completely free consultation incorporates the size you currently wear and gives you a list of problems you may or may not experience, like the band riding up etc. It also asks for the under bust and individual breast measurement instead of overall, and gives a list of issues with breasts like asymetry. AND it lets you specify how widespread your breast and shallow your breast tissue is and are.

Works quite well I think. Aside from giving you yoir nra size they also offer suggestioms for what style of bra fits your breast shape. I might even use their %15 off deal and order from em Blush

Well. That was interesting. Claims I'm already between a 34 B and C. No bloody way is that true though. I've tried it.

The 15% is nice though. I doubt I'll ever use it.

Hey guy's I wanted to create a new thread for this but I don't really know how to! Any way I have been doing this new work out with this woman who's a fitness instructor. Well I've noticed that my bust are so much more perkier and I have lost like 3 inches off of my waist and my thighs my whole shape has changed in 2 weeks any way I was talking to the instructor today and she was saying she is doing a 30 day challenge and she said that every one that completes the 30 days goes in to the raffle for a holiday so seeing as this is a breast forum I thought I'd let u guys know because my breast have lifted and they were really droopy before and I'm feeling so much more confident as my body has changed so any of you guys who are in London you should get involved

Ps how do I start this in a new thread?

Really? It gave me 30C/32C being that one of my boobs is a half inch bigger I think that's about right. Plus, I fit a 34A cup so 32b or 30c would be accurate. I just like that it incorporates my wide set and shallow tissued-ness. And the bra style suggestions they give I found useful.

(22-07-2013, 11:44 PM)Zormad Wrote:  Really? It gave me 30C/32C being that one of my boobs is a half inch bigger I think that's about right. Plus, I fit a 34A cup so 32b or 30c would be accurate. I just like that it incorporates my wide set and shallow tissued-ness. And the bra style suggestions they give I found useful.

Ah, yes. I definitely agree that the style suggestions are right on for me. I had no clue WHY of course, but the styles it suggested are styles I already found myself having a preference for. Demi's, balconette's, and plunge. Especially plus padding. Just the sizing that's off for me.

I think it just doesn't take into consideration my broader rib cage around my bust itself. Seems to me that simply taking that into consideration would bring the estimates right in line.

I really have a very sharp taper in my ribs. Very broad right under my arm pits but with very slim navel. Male or female this is odd. Men tend to just be large, period, and women, small, period. My tapered rib cage is just plain odd.

EDIT: That said the chart I linked to on my own program DOES seem to take into consideration a tapered rib cage... so maybe I'm not quite so odd in some parts of the world? Eastern Europe maybe? It does use the European system, so it must be a European company. But WHERE in Europe? Hm...

Well that would make sense. There's only an inch difference between my upper and under bust measurement, which is why the +4 method doesn't work for me. I've never even paid attention to whether a certain style of bra fit me better haha. But I usually just buy cheapies from ross so there isn't much of a style selection in my size. Darn this American misconception of bra sizes =\

It told me to go up a band size AND told me my current band was too big. Dodgy

I just tried it and it says I should be a 26A! WTF? I'm currently wearing 32C or 34B...

This link is awesome! Unfortunately, I now know that I have one breast a full cup size bigger than the other... But that's valuable info. for my NBE program!

(22-07-2013, 09:08 PM)Zormad Wrote:  Okay we all know that most breast measuring guides are not accurate or universal because there is a LOT not accounted for.

I found this site: http://www.evesappleslingerie.com/online...nsultation

I'm sorry if some have scene this before but I know most haven't. The completely free consultation incorporates the size you currently wear and gives you a list of problems you may or may not experience, like the band riding up etc. It also asks for the under bust and individual breast measurement instead of overall, and gives a list of issues with breasts like asymetry. AND it lets you specify how widespread your breast and shallow your breast tissue is and are.

Works quite well I think. Aside from giving you yoir nra size they also offer suggestioms for what style of bra fits your breast shape. I might even use their %15 off deal and order from em Blush

the online bra consultation link isn't working.......says it's not found....but the site works......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon