Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally Started...no...really =)

How funny, my nipples are probably the only thing I actually dislike about my boobs (aside from the right being smaller I mean but I don't dislike the boob itself lol). From the front I don't mind 'em but I HATE their puffiness =\ You two make me appreciate them more. Funny how SELF esteem is so easily tied in to OTHER people =P

@Abi: Lol thanks! I noticed the other day that my nipples actually point forward now instead of opposite directions =) and I think the perkier-ness comes from actually having a little under boob now lol.

@tibetan: Thank you much. I'd have to say only the areola, but I was 16 and my nipples were still puffy anyway so they didn't increase by much. The main difference afterward would have to be lack of fullness. But keep in mind I didn't have a baby and thus wasn't suckled. I think it is the physical act of breastfeeding that causes nipple changes more so than just lactating. So a pump would likely cause change =) but you also could just massage and pull on them yourself. I've even found a nip massage that lightens them =) but I never remember to do it.

Furthernote on my pregnancy: I thought about the fact that breasts fully develop during pregnancy. This led to wondering how a breast just out of stage three (I think my right was still in three to be honest) would be affected by being rushed through stage four; and, to further have development completely halted while transitioning to five...After a quick Google search ;-) I found that I indeed f'd up my growing process. It is even being debated as to whether or not the transitional state breast cells are in while developing (i.e. pregnancy) pose a higher cancer risk to women whose first pregnancy was not full term (i.e. me =\). Basically my breast cells are stuck in a transitionary state which is why some think cancer is more of a risk. I suspect (and am hoping) this also means NBE will be a little less tough for me. For the previously stated reason; and the fact my mother, sister, both grandmas and three out of four (one is a drug user) aunts are all very well endowed. Oh and cousins on both sides even LOL.

Update: I have finally figured out and sourced the items for my diet. The only meat I will be consuming is Bison that has been pasture raised and (real not FDA standard) organically grass fed. Bison is one of the best meat sources for balanced Omega3's and 6's and is high in CLA. Bison are also argued to be one of the few mammals who do not get cancer (after some research I found there are a few cases but the animals living conditions were questionable). Among the standard cuts I will be eating liver and adrenals once a week (YUM! Lol) in hopes that it help my adrenals the way ovary helps hormones...looked for that but no go...they had testes though. I will also only be eating raw dairy products including: eggs, cream, milk, cheese, cultured butter and something I just discovered called kefir which is like yogurt on steroids lol. While all the above products are being shipped, the farms are located a few hours from me. And I will be buying all my produce and as much of my dry goods as possible from my local farmer's market. Hurray for northern California! x) I'll have to wait two weeks for the meat and dairy (shipping doesn't take that long but the s/o's first check will lol) but the produce starts tomorrow.

I have tried to base our diet on what our ancestor's ate based on the findings of Weston A. Price. Being that I'm a mix of: Irish, Choctaw, whatever Euro cultures my maternal grandmother was, cherokee and whatever African cultures make up my father's side; And he is: Irish, Portugeuse, Spanish and Blackfeet....we had a pretty wide array.

That...was long LOL

Awesome! I'm getting into paleo myself with part raw. I just ordered my raw yellowtail and plan on making an order for grass fed bison and beef. I love marrow bones, ground bison over beef, beef tongue and beef bacon and some tenderloin.

I love the taste of raw chicken with coconut aminos. I'm trying hard to ditch the rice and potatoes but in time.

Good luck with it all!

(21-08-2013, 12:56 AM)Zormad Wrote:  That...was long LOL

LOL! Maybe for you! Whenever I post something about what I'm up to... well, let's just say yours looks far tamer!

I have to say that Weston Price's research is fascinating. I'd have tried to balance myself using the same sort of method if I could, unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what sort of mix half of me is at all.

My dad was adopted and ALL attempts made to figure anything about his birth parents at all has been stymied at every turn. I think at some point my parents eventually just gave up, but still.

So I only know my mom's side, and even that is quite varied. Largely German and Polish though and like a 1/8th some sort of American native (we can trace the tribe as far as being for sure SOMETHING in what is now Ontario Canada, but even that doesn't mean much. Lots of Ontario tribes out there), making me like 1/16th. OR AM I?! See. We don't know ANYTHING about dad. So... Who knows if he's got any American native, or what tribe.

So..... that leaves me with doing things the hard way.

(21-08-2013, 01:44 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(21-08-2013, 12:56 AM)Zormad Wrote:  That...was long LOL

LOL! Maybe for you! Whenever I post something about what I'm up to... well, let's just say yours looks far tamer!

I have to say that Weston Price's research is fascinating. I'd have tried to balance myself using the same sort of method if I could, unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what sort of mix half of me is at all.

My dad was adopted and ALL attempts made to figure anything about his birth parents at all has been stymied at every turn. I think at some point my parents eventually just gave up, but still.

So I only know my mom's side, and even that is quite varied. Largely German and Polish though and like a 1/8th some sort of American native (we can trace the tribe as far as being for sure SOMETHING in what is now Ontario Canada, but even that doesn't mean much. Lots of Ontario tribes out there), making me like 1/16th. OR AM I?! See. We don't know ANYTHING about dad. So... Who knows if he's got any American native, or what tribe.

So..... that leaves me with doing things the hard way.

Yeah well, "black" doesn't exactly tell me what countries my dad's ancestor's are from lol and my maternal grandfather was Irish but my grandma was Choctaw and "white". I believe some of that mix is Dutch, Scottish, more Irish, English, and I'm sure pretty much all of them haha. So I mainly just tried to go with the themes common to pretty much all the diets. High fat content, fermented foods and organ meats. I think that's a good place for pretty much anyone to start =) but that's just a theory.

(21-08-2013, 01:56 AM)Zormad Wrote:  Yeah well, "black" doesn't exactly tell me what countries my dad's ancestor's are from lol and my maternal grandfather was Irish but my grandma was Choctaw and "white". I believe some of that mix is Dutch, Scottish, more Irish, English, and I'm sure pretty much all of them haha. So I mainly just tried to go with the themes common to pretty much all the diets. High fat content, fermented foods and organ meats. I think that's a good place for pretty much anyone to start =) but that's just a theory.

Well, no, not necessarily... If there is ONE THING that I definitely got from my native American heritage it's that I should actually avoid heavy fats.

Especially with northern tribes they tended to eat mainly lean foods.

I of course actually learned I needed to do the same by trial and error. You'd think only a 16th wouldn't make such a huge difference compared to all the European. Especially the German. My GOD if there's one tribe of ancient peoples who ate tons of fat it was the ancient Germanic peoples! Even the modern German diet contains quite a bit of fat.

I should also keep carbs VERY low and eat primarily vegetable proteins... Or at least LEAN protein.

As strange and surprising as it would seem to be considering how little of it I supposedly have in me, I'm finding that a LOT of things about me are very heavily influenced by northern native American tribal groups. Very strange, but, I suppose it is what it is.

Part of what I had found in Price's research was addressing the common misconception that all fat is bad. In actuality its only transfat that should be avoided. Omega fatty acids as we NBEers know are actually quite good for you and "fat is important for the intestinal absorption of lipid-soluble vitamins like vitamins A, D, E, and K. Fat is a key source of metabolic energy" - Donald B. Jump, Ph.D.Professor of Nutrition and Exercise SciencesLPI Principal Investigator
Sounds good to me =)

http://www.westonaprice.org/making-it-pr...eating-fat

http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/ss08/fat.html

@Abi: And here is something about the importance of good fatty meat in the diet of the Great Sioux Nation I don't know if you meant east or west northerners though.

http://www.dlncoalition.org/related_issu...jan12a.htm

I can't find it but I remember reading about how a lot of the fat in their diet wasn't "counted" while being studied. Look into rabbit starvation, where people would starve from only having access to lean meat.

WAAAAY north but more mid-continental, actually. At least in my mom's ancestry. Really don't know my dad's and considering how heavily "native" my bodies responses to things are, I'd say he's got something too.

And I agree actually. It's not "no fat" for me either. It is definitely mega no trans fats and keeping mainly to the omega's where I do eat fats.

Fish fats are OK. And NATURAL (NOT PROCESSED!) veggie fats.

My biggest thing though is that no matter how much I might want them, most carbs are a huge no no NOOOO! for me.

I'm talking WAY north though. But not QUITE north enough to start getting into really blubbery game either. Where lean was literally all that was really available. And even vegetables and fruits weren't all that easy to come by.

At least that's my best guess at placing my heritage since that is what seems to treat my body best.

To try to narrow even further, my really really best guess is likely almost entirely my native part of my heritage is from just a little to the north west of the Great Lakes.

Super high protein, super low carb, and low fat.

(21-07-2013, 06:01 PM)Zormad Wrote:  I fit a 34A cup but not the band, 32s are loose but I'm still unsure whether a 28 or 30 would actually work as I can't try em on =\ but I'm more worried about the tubular vs non tubular aspect than size just yet so thanks Emily!

No they dont look tubular to me i think you should stop wearing the incorrect size bra though that alone could improve your breasts a lot because if the band is too big the bra is doing nothing positive for your breasts!
I would try a 30c because even is thats still slightly loose it will be a big improvement in fit on a 34a.
I disagree with emily these do not look at all like a cups because there is clearly too much difference from the ribs to the breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon