Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM users, how long did it take to see results?

I've been taking PM since April. It's now July. I'm seeing very little results and am starting to get disappointed. I started off with 500mg PM and cycled for the first month. Then I got on BCP so I wouldn't have to cycle. I've been taking PM 500mg twice daily now since the end of April/beginning of May. I also added PC to my routine starting in June and just recently included PM cream. Since I'm on BCP, is it recommended to cycle the PM? How about the PM cream and PC? I just started using PM cream and this week switched to PC while I wait for my period to come next week, during which I'll restart the PM cream. All this time, I've been taking PM 500mg twice daily and plan to continue to do so.

I also noogle daily for at least one hour and have been doing the massage although I'm not certain I'm doing the massages correctly.

I'm currently a 32A and all I want is to be a 32B. If anyone has suggestions to tweak my program, please advise. Thank you.

Whats your height and weight?

(19-07-2013, 11:17 AM)loverstilly Wrote:  Whats your height and weight?
I'm 5'1", 96lbs. Never been pregnant and obviously never nursed before. And I started noogleberry back in January. I think before that I must have been a 32AA.

(20-07-2013, 07:36 AM)nsas Wrote:  
I'm 5'1", 96lbs. Never been pregnant and obviously never nursed before. And I started noogleberry back in January. I think before that I must have been a 32AA.

Hey, going from 32AA to 32A is really good. I always was a 32A and then I got bad car accident in early 2012, I went from 32A to 32AAA as I lost 25+ lbs for couple surgeries back to back on top of being 5'2" and only 88lbs is completely suck.
So for your height and weight I think it is a very decent starting point so just be patient, maybe you want to try extract instead pills?
-V

No your height and weight is NOT a good starting point. Ebooks like boost your bust and flat2fab recommends to start at BMI 20. You're only about BMI 17.9 or so. You're too skinny. Gotta gain some weight first.

Celebs like Katy Perry and Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence have BMI of 21.0 to have enough fats in their breasts.

(20-07-2013, 11:04 PM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  
(20-07-2013, 07:36 AM)nsas Wrote:  

Hey, going from 32AA to 32A is really good. I always was a 32A and then I got bad car accident in early 2012, I went from 32A to 32AAA as I lost 25+ lbs for couple surgeries back to back on top of being 5'2" and only 88lbs is completely suck.
So for your height and weight I think it is a very decent starting point so just be patient, maybe you want to try extract instead pills?
-V

I'm sorry to hear about your accident and I hope you're on a fast recovery track. As for extract...I'm using Ainterol pills and cream. Is the extract better than cream? Also should I add atomizer?

(21-07-2013, 07:05 AM)loverstilly Wrote:  No your height and weight is NOT a good starting point. Ebooks like boost your bust and flat2fab recommends to start at BMI 20. You're only about BMI 17.9 or so. You're too skinny. Gotta gain some weight first.

Celebs like Katy Perry and Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence have BMI of 21.0 to have enough fats in their breasts.

I'm a classic pear shape- very thin at the top and heavy bottomed. I'm afraid if I gain weight, all of my weight will distribute to my lower body.

Same here actually. My friends have been saying that my arms are twiggy. But luckily for us we can spot gain weight, by building muscle mass. My personal trainer trains me for upper body strength and muscle mass Smile

(21-07-2013, 12:36 PM)loverstilly Wrote:  Same here actually. My friends have been saying that my arms are twiggy. But luckily for us we can spot gain weight, by building muscle mass. My personal trainer trains me for upper body strength and muscle mass Smile

I'm just always afraid of gaining weight. With my frame, I think my ass is already too big but if I can spot gain weight, I'll try. What's the best food you think will help me increase my growth and achieve my goal? I read somewhere that carbs and sugar are bad bc it can stunt your growth. And if breasts are mostly far, should I increase my fat intake? Or protein intake?

Protein shakes I feel? Cus other than proteins they do contain some amino acids, for certain brands. But still eat a balanced, healthy meal. Try not to cut out completely on any of the 3: protein fats carbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon