Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

rateset's hardcore programme: Brava+ Bosom Beauty+Swansons BO+Volufiline+Biovea cream

Heart 

Very inspiring & amazing progress, however I am wondering if the growth is permanent (?). I am about to order a new Brava system but got quite skeptical after having read all the bad reviews on Brava - so confused... Huh Many women wrote that after quitting Brava they did go back to the original size and some of them even suffered from stretch marks and enlarged nipples (which happened to me as well after using noogleberry for a few weeks)

Anyway, thank you so much for keeping us up to date and being an inspiration!

xxx

I don't know if the growth is permanent, I can tell you that after I have finishedRolleyes hopefully, that would be a disaster if not..

Anyways my PM doesn't seem to work, it just messes with my period and does nothing for the breasts,. I am using Perfect Curve a thai brand, I think I will try Ainterol, which most of the people are using

Rateset,
Your progress and hard work is truly inspiring. We have the same measurements (32 AA) when I started about 8 months ago and now a full 32A.

I'm switching to BO now. I hope it will work better this time.

Nice progress! Big Grin
Where did you buy the 10% Volufiline Cream?

(21-06-2014, 01:58 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  Nice progress! Big Grin
Where did you buy the 10% Volufiline Cream?

Sorry for answering so late, somehow I forgot, ecrater is a japanese shop
http://japanbeauty.ecrater.com/p/8746341...-gel-cream

I did switch to Ainterol, I don't know till now I got the impression PM does not work for me, my progress was better before, I am still testing things, I hope I will be able to make a conclusion what works for me and what doesn't at the end of September, I'm analyzing my daily NBE diary and still have to vary one more thing..Can't wait to make a conclusion.

Since I started PM in 052014 my progress rate of 1cm per month slowed down. So, I thought maybe I should switch back to BO, which is what I did in 082014, but I still don't have that progress rate. I am somewhere at 98cm and I make a very slow progress in terms of cm, which confuses me, because I had that rate for a very long time and it stopped after I switched to PM. BUT, I definitely do have a change, even with clothes it really looks different. I was just comparing my progress pictures and especially from the side there is a big difference, although its only around 1,5cm difference in circumference. I got a crease, when you look from the side, which I didn't have at all before. The gap between them has reduced too, but it is still too much space between them, which is annoying, but for that I can also blame the domes, they could be wider for me. I would also like more under boob, but I find it hard to keep the domes lower. I do position them lower, but when I lay down, they slip back, anyway when I wake up they are not sitting low and that results in less underboob, more upper boob.

So things are still changing, but slowlySad and not exactly the way I would like them and I still don't have the form I want and like, but it is always getting better. Hope to reach 99cm+ soon, that would make me a C ,which is cool!

At the moment taking 2g Swansons BO, hope it helps..

(07-11-2014, 09:28 PM)rateset Wrote:  Since I started PM in 052014 my progress rate of 1cm per month slowed down. So, I thought maybe I should switch back to BO, which is what I did in 082014, but I still don't have that progress rate. I am somewhere at 98cm and I make a very slow progress in terms of cm, which confuses me, because I had that rate for a very long time and it stopped after I switched to PM. BUT, I definitely do have a change, even with clothes it really looks different. I was just comparing my progress pictures and especially from the side there is a big difference, although its only around 1,5cm difference in circumference. I got a crease, when you look from the side, which I didn't have at all before. The gap between them has reduced too, but it is still too much space between them, which is annoying, but for that I can also blame the domes, they could be wider for me. I would also like more under boob, but I find it hard to keep the domes lower. I do position them lower, but when I lay down, they slip back, anyway when I wake up they are not sitting low and that results in less underboob, more upper boob.

So things are still changing, but slowlySad and not exactly the way I would like them and I still don't have the form I want and like, but it is always getting better. Hope to reach 99cm+ soon, that would make me a C ,which is cool!

At the moment taking 2g Swansons BO, hope it helps..

Your results still are amazing - 98cm now! Maybe the BO just needs more time to kick in after you had switched to PM? Keep it up, your results are an inspiration to many!

How are you doing? How's your program going? Smile

(25-01-2015, 05:23 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  How are you doing? How's your program going? Smile

thanks for askingShy

Well I was using Swansons BO with brava for 5 months and it did very little, it only made my period more regular. 2g was too much, it gave me headaches, so reduced it to 1,75g. Since it was no success, I analysed my diary again and noticed the only thing that I do different is Swanson's BO instead of Bountiful Breast. So 10 days ago I switched to BB again, it is too early to say, but I really do have an impression that they (especially the left one) got rounder. I expect/hope to get measurable results at the end of february. I was skeptic about pills, I thought they don't help a lot, but now I have doubts about that. Actually that would be more than great if the key to my success is BB, swallowing pills is a lot easier than pumping..

I have lost some weight Huh Although I did not try that at all! I noticed that my circumference reduced, then I weighted myself and noticed, I became some 3kg or so lighter. Loosing weight and getting bigger circumference is not easy, but they really became rounder. I try to eat more protein rich food and if I think I did not get enough protein from "normal" food I take protein shake (no fat, no sugar) in addition, I never skipped meals and substitute it with a shake. Furthermore I did not cut down sugar, plenty of times I had a huge piece of cake in the evening etc. All in all I did not reduce the amount of food that I normally take, but I lost weight. I already had a fast metabolism, the necessary body temperature with BO was no problem, I have always been very thin, never had weight problems.

I never read here on the forum that someone lost weight with BO trying to increase protein intake, actually I read the opposite of it - putting on weight with shakes.. There is such thing as protein diet, but that is not really what I did..Still protein shakes, that I don't even take every day seem to stimulate fat burning. Hmm, not really what I was trying to do at the moment.. Anyways I have been doing some reading, protein shakes on their own (the ones without fat and sugar) do not make fat, it is the food people take in addition to shakes and if I take the same amount of food that I normally need and consume shakes that stimulate fat burning I keep in the end less calories.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon