Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

rateset's hardcore programme: Brava+ Bosom Beauty+Swansons BO+Volufiline+Biovea cream

...Not even 7 months, more like 6 and a half Wink
At this rate, it seems like your program is working!!

As for not knowing what a B cup will look like on you, go to a store and try one on in your band width, if you are able to find one. That is what I did to help me confirm what size I wanted for myself Smile And yeah I really don't go by measurements at all any longer so I would have to agree with you that every inch per cup = BS. It is just a generalized rule of thumb based off of some average principle that obviously won't be true for every person since everyone's body is different...

I know that a B cup already fits, I have many of them, I could wear them even as I was much smaller, I was thinking more about how they look like naked, they always look bigger in a bra, especially if padded or lined.

And for this an inch difference between sizes, I believe it is similar to how the same circumference looks very different with and without swelling. That's why I thought at the beginning, when I reach 93cm it already looks fine-it does, but with the roundness and fullness from swelling, I could see myself with that circumference like couple of hours after taking of the domes. However, 93cm 12h after the session looks much different, they are not that round and full, but it is the same circumference. I think, that is the same, maybe it is only an inch difference, but WITH more roundness and fullness too which doesn't show on the measuring tape. SO if that is missing, it will not look like the cup size from the tables. And off course a further point is the shape, but that is not my problem, they have a drop form, but they need to get wider.

Another thing, my Smart Box is acting strange, first it become very loud, I thought soon it will break, but yesterday night it become very silent one of a sudden?!? So, now I have a very silent SB again, I think even more silent than at the beginning, but it works OK.

(02-02-2014, 01:03 PM)rateset Wrote:  I know that a B cup already fits, I have many of them, I could wear them even as I was much smaller, I was thinking more about how they look like naked, they always look bigger in a bra, especially if padded or lined.

So, based on this, you DO know what a B cup looks like on you naked if you currently fit a B cup. Just take your bra off and wa-la.

And for the purpose of imagining cup sizes on you, don't buy padded or lined bras, obviously, unless they are only lightly lined (lightly lined bras-- although they altar the shape of the breast-- don't add to the size of the breast; they only provide enough fabric for modesty purposes). That is a pretty obvious one! Tongue
The bra method is the closest image that I am able to get to imagining a size on me. No matter what you do, you will have to imagine. So if imagining with a tape measure is more your thing, more power to you! I just personally find it easier to imagine a bust size on my chest from a bra. I know how my breasts look naked, and I know how they look with 32C bras on me. Therefore, I can imagine fairly easily how my breasts would look naked if they fit 32D's, as I can see the difference between the 32C and the 32D on my chest, and I project that difference onto my naked breast for the purpose of imagining the 32D naked breast. In the end, it is all an imagining game, but making it to fit YOUR body is always the tricky part! I hope you find something that works for you Smile

(02-02-2014, 02:38 PM)timarie Wrote:  
(02-02-2014, 01:03 PM)rateset Wrote:  I know that a B cup already fits, I have many of them, I could wear them even as I was much smaller, I was thinking more about how they look like naked, they always look bigger in a bra, especially if padded or lined.

So, based on this, you DO know what a B cup looks like on you naked if you currently fit a B cup. Just take your bra off and wa-la.

And don't buy padded or lined bras, obviously, unless they are only lightly lined (for the purpose of this imagining cup sizes on you. Lightly lined bras don't add to the size of the breast; they only provide enough fabric for modesty purposes). That is a pretty obvious one! Tongue

hmm, taking off a bra would occur to me too, trust me... I am currently an A according to the charts and in my opinion it looks like an A naked, but I can wear B cup, but as I said I could wear them even as I was smaller. I will be a B in march, when I reach 96cm, that is around 2cm more, so I do not know now how it will look like. I can see myself with the swelling in 96cm circumference, but that is what I said in the first place, it looks different than the actual growth, sadly better than the actual growth, because of the extra roundness, so I am impatient to see how the "real" 96cm look like and hope they will also look like a B.

And every bra that has a shape on its on even if soft is not showing the real size, in my opinion. You can fit bigger bras easily because they are low cut, the big part of the breast is supposed to be outside of the bra, so if you are smaller, bigger part of your breast is in the bra, but you still don't have gaps. Somehow you talk as if I was a small kid who doesn't understand the simplest things and actually you misunderstand everything and miss points..But on the other side, maybe it just sounded like that, any way, I wish you much luck, you are making great progress too!! And soon we can all judge if I look like an A or B Big Grin

(02-02-2014, 03:15 PM)rateset Wrote:  hmm, taking off a bra would occur to me too, trust me... I am currently an A according to the charts and in my opinion it looks like an A naked, but I can wear B cup, but as I said I could wear them even as I was smaller. I will be a B in march, when I reach 96cm, that is around 2cm more, so I do not know now how it will look like. I can see myself with the swelling in 96cm circumference, but that is what I said in the first place, it looks different than the actual growth, sadly better than the actual growth, because of the extra roundness, so I am impatient to see how the "real" 96cm look like and hope they will also look like a B.

And every bra that has a shape on its on even if soft is not showing the real size, in my opinion. You can fit bigger bras easily because they are low cut, the big part of the breast is supposed to be outside of the bra, so if you are smaller, bigger part of your breast is in the bra, but you still don't have gaps. Somehow you talk as if I was a small kid who doesn't understand the simplest things and actually you misunderstand everything and miss points..But on the other side, maybe it just sounded like that, any way, I wish you much luck, you are making great progress too!! And soon we can all judge if I look like an A or B Big Grin

Granted, I was feeling pretty confused because in one post you said you were an A and wondered what a B would look like on you, and then in your last post you said you fit a B bra so I was terribly confused, so I had to have fun with it and make a joke. Because, well, that is just how I am Tongue But a small kid? YOU? On the contrary! When I think of you, I think of you as the engineer of BN! You are incredibly systematic, methodological, and take your efforts very seriously. Reading some of your posts reminds me of the journals we had to write when we were doing our high school science fair projects. I am the only person in my family of 5 who is not an engineer, but I share the mindset of one as I am surrounded by it (if you know what I mean), so I appreciate your NBE approach Smile

However! I do want to make sure that you know that bras and boobs don't really work very well in the systematic process, as much as we'd like it to Dodgy. For example, if a chart says you are an A cup, that means.... almost next to nothing. Surely you have seen how many variations of charts there are online? They are all different. Therefore, it is not like a science, really (unfortunately). The only true way a person can know their cup size is by knowing what bra size they fit. I mean, that is what it means when a person says "I am a 32A"-- it means they FIT a 32A. The charts are only made to help those who are not able to try bras on to determine their size, or they are just absolutely clueless at where to start with trying bras on. But they can only know their size by trying bras on. The charts are just a guide to the real thing, and the bras are the real thing. Based on that, if you fit a B cup, then you are a B.

When you say "if it will look like a B", what kind of B cup are we talking about here (meaning, what is your band size)? And yes, "looking like a B" will be completely subjective and up to you, so yes, no one on this forum can help you with that Smile

Lightly lined bras shouldn't make breasts look bigger... unless of course the breasts are so small that there is no bra size that fits them, then yes, I agree with you. But, that would be an exception, as we were talking about using a bra to get an imaginary visual of what size a boob would have to be to fit that particular cup. This means, the boob would have to FIT the cup! So, why are we talking about breasts that don't fit their cups? Breasts should not even be wearing bras that don't fit...

"And every bra that has a shape on its on even if soft is not showing the real size, in my opinion. You can fit bigger bras easily because they are low cut, the big part of the breast is supposed to be outside of the bra, so if you are smaller, bigger part of your breast is in the bra, but you still don't have gaps."

^^I think you mean shape and perkiness, because the point of a lightly lined bra is NOT to add size (that is what padding is for), so your opinion of size is based on change of shape and perkiness. Which I agree, those bras gather all the side boob and place it in front and it makes them look perkier! But not bigger, unless one confuses size with perkiness. In that last line, it sounds like you are describing a "full cup" vs a regular "cup." If you fit your B (without any gaps) but the breast over the bra concaves, then you are a regular B cup. If you fit your B (without any gaps) and the breast over your bra is "filled out," then you are a full B cup. So, if you fit a B cup without any gaps, regardless of how the chest above the cup fills out, you are a B cup, girl! Forget the darn charts.

As far as me misunderstanding everything and missing points, I do not mind at all if you were to clarify or to make clear what you are saying. I mean, if when you say "I can wear a B" is the same as me saying "I can wear a D" then sure, yeah I guess I could, but it wouldn't fit. So, the question would be, what bra size do you fit? I haven't seen that written anywhere Sad unless somehow I missed it. So of course, I am very confused! So, I suppose if you would let us know what bra size you fit (including band width, as cup letters tell us nothing without the band size), that might make things a little more understandable! Wink

I can't wait to see your photos btw. I've been following you for a while and so happy to see you've made nice progress Smile And I completely understand your desire to wait till you hit a certain mile marker before doing so! That is exactly what I did! I waited till I increased a full cup size. Otherwise it can get frustrating looking at "before" and "after" photos that look almost identical.

Thanks Timarie, it is easy to misunderstand someone in writing especially if you do not know the person. Actually pretty everyone here is very supportive and nice, I probably overreacted. Hehe, I did study engineering, but I don't know how helpful is that with NBE, I think its my perservance that helps me the most and also the willingness to take some risk. I take my efforts seriously because I want it very badly (you can call that obsession) and also because I invest all my free time in it and that for months!! That is sacrifice! Some users reported depression, well I don't feel that, but I do think it is a bit too much, its crazy to wear that thing for a year for 12h-20h-30h+!!! I better not think about that too much, there is also another perspective - I can be and I am happy that I've found something that works for me, it would be much worse if I had been trying stuff for a year without results, even if it is less work and dedication. Brava is a bit too much, but I am progressing which is very exciting, there is no way I would stop now.

When I determine my size I consider 3 things: the charts, how they look like naked and what bra fits (but bras are very different, some brands are smaller, some bigger, it depends also on the style). When I wear a moulded or lined bra I do not notice that my breast are not fully symmetrical and even, but I when I wear an unpadded, unlined bra, just a thin fabric I can see that, that's also a reason why I said the bra shouldn't have a form on its own. And yes, I do think of a subjective view what a B looks like. We have a mental picture how an A,B,C etc looks like, even if not a clear one and I expect from a B not too look clearly small, like a border where "normal sized" begins, its not big either, but not the category plainly small and that they have a mature form, just with less volume. From the side they have a nice form, I just need them 3times as bigBig Grin, they have the form that I want, which they didn't have as I started, they got it with more tissue. From the front view they need to get wider. I also hope my skin will be in better condition for the picturesSad Me too, I can't wait to hit that mark Smile
And you asked me what band I am - 34. Hehe, if I said 'I can wear' instead of fit - I am not a native speaker, I meant fit Smile

Brava 8 months update
95cm. I actually thought I will reach 96cm somewhere mid march, well, that did not happen, I am not quite sure why. I still have problems with the sore, I have to put less pressure, so I loose seal and get often very little swelling on that breast, but still all in all my swelling wasn't that bad. Because of the sore on my bigger breast, my smaller breast (without a sore) is now bigger and wider, but I am optimistic that it will catch up once I finally heal the sore for a longer time, it always reacted much better. I got the impression that I need everyday swelling at least 4cm bigger than my current size in order to win an additional cm, if the swelling is smaller than that during the week I make no improvement, but I will keep tracking if this theory is right.

In the meantime I did see myself with the swelling of 96cm 12h later after marathons and guess what? it looks smaller than expected..like always..I am also convinced that with 96cm I will still not have the final form,what I also expected, they are really getting the form with more volume and it will keep changing as I grow more, especially from the front view it changes, the side will not change that much I think, with 96cm I still don't have the mature final form and I am still quite small not normal size.

BB
Taking 2-3 pills till I finish the last bottle and than probably I will take Swanson's till I finish what I have and then PM, perhaps.

I use topicals only to calm and moisturize my poor skin..

hi rateset,
how r u doing. i'm visiting after months. good to know that ur still continuing ur routine and making progress in it. if u can tell ur measurements in inches instead of cm that will be great. as i keep on track of mine's in inches. how much have u gained upto now in inches and how long more u r planing to go with brava routine i mean ur already in ur 8 month do u have an idea in ur mind that how far u go with that.

as i'm in my 6th month of using it and doing 16 to 36 hours per day usually but i'm not able to go beyond 32.25" yet. i think i will do it 4 more months and then stop depending on my results if i can't break taht 32.25" measurment.

how about BB do u think its working ?

I know 8 months is more than crazy, but at the moment there is no reason for me to stop. The first 6-7 months were really a lot of hard work trying to get a decent swelling or some swelling at all and not to loose suction. I did have change on the measuring tape the whole time, but they still didn't look nice. Only short while ago they started getting the shape and I can get good swelling also on workdays. I am still struggling with the sore and that side reacts slower (have to put less pressure,otherwise it hurts,it is smaller now, so less to stretch and also less trained), but I found out that the baby powder works very well, even better than zinc cream. Now they are getting the shape, but they are still not the size nor the shape I want, but I think from this point I am more than half way through and changes will happen faster.

I have gained since the start (072013)9cm - ca 3 1/2'', you can convert cm in inch when you simply divide cm through 2,54 (9cm/2,54). That part of the journey was the hardest, starting out small is the worst case. But after I gain 4'' (should happen in the next weeks) I am supposed to be a B and from there going up a cup size is supposed to be only an 1'' difference, so getting to an A from an AA is the longest and the hardest part.

I started out with 86cm overbust, 80cm underbust and my goal with brava is to reach 100cm, which is supposed to make me a D, we'll see about that-if it looks like a D.. so 5cm or 2'' more. That is supposed happen somewhere in july according to my plans, but in order to keep 100cm after I stop I should do a few weeks more, so perhaps till august..so ca 5 months more

Your routine is perfect, so many hours and only 8h breaks in between..but I cannot invest the hours during the week because of the work, during the week I can do at the most 12, but on weekends I do marathons and I think if I could do not longer than 8h between the sessions it would give me much better progress. They look much nicer 8h later than 12h..

I don't think BB is working, I had to make a break for a week, because I was ill and since than no period..hmm, don't know if its because of BB...and for the growth, I don't think it did much if anything at all.

9 cm in 8 months is fantastic!!! Smile

And yes you are right, starting out small is the worst case. I started with almost the same difference like you (just 5 cm) and was officially an AAA cup. Now my difference is 9 cm and as per the charts I am an AA cup (however I can wear A cup bras and sometimes even B cup bras). I am going to be very happy as soon as I achieve an A cup (as per the charts) with 12 cm difference and then it's just 2 cm difference to the next cup size, like you already mentioned.

With a difference of 20 cm you will be an E cup as per the german chart, which I use. For a D cup you will need a difference of 18 cm. Good luck, I am sure you will get there. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon