Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pear shaped body-Estrogen domin

Rainbow 

Hi

I have read in few posts and other links that pear shaped are estrogen dominant.
In that case PM cannot be used. Can anyone in the forum with pear shape tell me how you have successfully enlarged your breasts.

im not sure i was pear before nbe with a much bigger butt than breasts with dramatic waist definition i used pm i grew really well now i am hourglass
i dont think pear shape means you definitely have estrogen dominance there are lots of reasons to have the figure you have
you said in one post that you think your hormones are well balanced so you shouldnt worry nbe is alot of trial and see what works for you since everyone is different

Hmm..I do not have any other symptom of estrogen dominance other than being pear shaped. There is a also a post in related subjects--under developed breasts--progesterone for under developed breasts which says pear shaped are estrogen dominant

I too am a pear and am balanced in all of my hormones, so I am not estrogen dominant. What I DO have is a very high level of testosterone, though.

I have not had much success with breast growth as of yet, but Bonita (posted above) did have a lot of success and she was a pear. She was on BC, PM, and MSM (so she did not cycle her PM). There is also Tibetan who is a pear and she had a lot of success with breast growth. She was on BO. If you are on BC, Bonita's route might work for you. I personally would prefer to avoid BC, so I am going to go with BO and see if that works for me. But, it looks like either of these routes can work for body shapes like ours. Good luck!

Thanks for the inputs timarie. I am on BC. I take them for 21 days and stop. In next 5 days I get my periods. So can I take PM for 21 days continuously. I doubt if I will get my periods in next 5 days are not.

If you will be stopping your BC I would say wait till after you stop your BC and give it some time after that (help from someone else on the forum more experienced with BC please? to specify HOW much time she should wait) before you start PM. And, when you start PM, NO do NOT take it for 21 days at a time! You will mess your cycles up. Try starting out at 12 days and go from there (decrease the amount of days if your cycle becomes too long).

Good luck sweet, i've the same problem of yours . I've doubt that i might be estrogen dominant as when i just use a local pm i missed my cycle and when i used pm capsules i had bad symptoms and hypotension , and i'm bear shaped too so i think i might be estrogen dominant

(12-09-2013, 11:33 AM)timarie Wrote:  If you will be stopping your BC I would say wait till after you stop your BC and give it some time after that (help from someone else on the forum more experienced with BC please? to specify HOW much time she should wait) before you start PM. And, when you start PM, NO do NOT take it for 21 days at a time! You will mess your cycles up. Try starting out at 12 days and go from there (decrease the amount of days if your cycle becomes too long).

I'm so sorry ,it may sound stupid but can you remind me what is BC ? i've been in this forum for a long time and i remember i know what BC stand for but my memory sucks so...

LOL! Birth Control. Specifically the pill in this case, I think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon