Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trillians laboratory

82-83cm

That's smaller than my last measures. I'm not sure when i took the measures. From now on i will do it right after my period, when my breasts are the smallest.

to do:
- more pumping
- use Eveline cream twice a day
- add a massage
- add herbs
- get hormones checked if enough progesterone
- eat enough healthy food!! (Often i don't eat enough or not very balanced)

Added Chi-Massage to my programm. Going to buy some herbs next week.

(The doctor didn't check my hormones, because i have to take some medicine, perhaps i let it check when i'm done with it)

To do:

- increase estrogen: fenugreek, soy. (first half of cycle)
- increase progesteron: fennel, red clover (second half of cycle)
- block androgens: wild yam, saw palmetto, licorice

Is this a reasonable program? I'm really not sure, i read a lot, but i feel like i don't know enough yet.

I pumped regulary for about half an hour each breast in the last week. Before/after pumping and every ten minutes in between i did 50 rotations of Chi-Massage. Alsmost every morning and evening i use Eveline cream.

After my period they are still smaller, but they feel a little bit fuller. Right now the right one feels sore. I'm going to take measures tomorrow, when the swelling is gone.

I still didn't buy any herbs, but i'm planning to.

Still 82-83cm. Gnaaahh....

above bust: 80cm
under bust: 69cm.

Ok, but they feel fuller.

Today the swelling lasted for the whole day, at least a little bit. They felt bouncy. (
Does this woed exist in english? I hope you knoe what i mean. I really like that feeling when i walk around)

Above: 82cm
Across: 83,5cm
Under: 69cm

That's a very little bit more. Smile

I can relate to what you're saying about breasts feeling bouncy and fuller but the tape not moving so much...

Wink

above: 82cm
across: 84cm
under: 68cm

Cool

I take EPO daily to balance hormones (and for my skin) and Vitex diuring lutal phase.

I'm going to order BO in the next days. The shipping will take a few weeks, so when i get it, i will have taken EPO and Vitex for a few weeks.

Plus, i'm planning some kind of detox-phase for one or two weeks in january.

The plan is to even out my hormones, get rid of unhealthy stuff in my body including too much estrogen and then start with bo. (and keep on taking EPO and Vitex) If it doesn't work, i will add kelp for temperature.

If this still doesn't work i will think about other stuff.

above 83cm
across 84cm
under 68cm

Still take EPO twice a day. Plan to massage more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon