Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trillians laboratory

I was on warfarin due to a risk of blood clots (just got taken off it yesterday yay) and I use noogleberry and massage (and sometimes hypnosis) for NBE. I have been doing my program for 6 months and have noticed 2-3cm of growth. So I don't think you need herbs/ hormones to grow, and depending on your situation it could even make things worse. Good luck and stick with it!

Bought my Fröhle pumping system today.

I'm really excited. Eveline cream feels good and smells good, i didn't notice any changes yet.

I'm going to measure every month after my period. That's when my breasts are the smallest.

(19-08-2013, 09:19 PM)Trillian Wrote:  Bought my Fröhle pumping system today.

I sent Fröhle back, I didn't like it. I thought the cups will be soft, but they are not, the rings aren't soft either and they are not contoured, all in all not comfortable at all at least for me- I am very skinny. Another reason to get them was the hope that they (I ordered C-cup) are a bit bigger than the large cups from BB, which was also not the case, with the ring its about the same diameter, around 11-12cm. I need more width, at the moment I am using large domes from Bosom Beauty and they make my breasts more apart than they normally are, which is not a good thing. I thought Fröhle is the answer, but I sent it back, now I am waiting for my XL BB domes. Furthermore the motor is louder than Bosom Beauty and you have to press the button for pressure than release again and again and again..

I didn't like it at all.

That sounds bad...well, i will see.

I bought c cup domes, because they told me i should better buy larger ones than my actual size, wich is a a or small b. So i hope at least the size will be ok.

So, i tried it today. Now i sit here with red, itching boobs an hope for the best.

+ it works, i get swelling
+ it feels good in a strange way
+ i like the release-thing (don't know the english word), because the normal suction is too strong for me, it hurts

-the domes are too big for my chest. I can only use one at a time

I don't think it's too loud. I imagined it much louder.

(22-08-2013, 07:02 PM)Trillian Wrote:  + it works, i get swelling
+ it feels good in a strange way
+ i like the release-thing (don't know the english word), because the normal suction is too strong for me, it hurts

-the domes are too big for my chest. I can only use one at a time

I don't think it's too loud. I imagined it much louder.

Firstly great that you are satisfied and getting swelling! I already tried Noogleberry, Bosom Beauty and Brava before Fröhle, so I compared it to that. NB and Brava make we could say no noise, BB is more silent than Fröhle, I was comparing it to that.

I didn't like that it is an electrical pump, but you have to use it as a manual pump! you have to press the button to get pressure, than YOU have to press the button to release and that again and again, with BB you just press the start button and the rest does the machine. Also with brava, after you press the start button and the seal is reached, you do not do anything! with fröhle you have to do everything and that during the whole session. And I was also disappointed that the cups are not soft at all.

As I started pumping I also had to use one at the time, but now large cups (C cups from fröhle are the same size) are to small for me, just for your motivationWink

Thanks, that actually motivates me! Big Grin For how long do you use Brave etc.?
I have to say: It's not really comfortable, but it's ok. The handling (release, pressure, release...) reminds me of a actual training, so i feel like im doing something positive for my body.

Plus, it was definitely cheaper than brava and all the others ;-)

Smile Keep on it.
Do you know if there's any way to release pressure with noogleberry? (without pulling up the pumps or just using one at the time) any valve or something? Or the only way is just to wait for the pressure to go away?

I'm starting with it and it took a lot for me to understand how it works.. haha.

Good luck!

@Trillian

I was noogling around 3-4 months, then I started Brava (7 weeks ago), I added BB 6 weeks ago. Pumping takes a lot of time and effort, it is much more work than swallowing pills, so I wanted to lose no time doing the less efficient things. Thats why I tried them all and Brava and BB are the best in my opinion. BB is not that expensive similar price as fröhle, depending on the size of the cups, but they cost pretty much the same, and yes brava is heavilly overpriced.

@Windy
there is a release button, I do not know how to explain, but near to the place where the tubing is connected, on the side. There is only one button on the noogleberry, sure you will find itSmile

(24-08-2013, 03:08 PM)rateset Wrote:  @Trillian

I was noogling around 3-4 months, then I started Brava (7 weeks ago), I added BB 6 weeks ago. Pumping takes a lot of time and effort, it is much more work than swallowing pills, so I wanted to lose no time doing the less efficient things. Thats why I tried them all and Brava and BB are the best in my opinion. BB is not that expensive similar price as fröhle, depending on the size of the cups, but they cost pretty much the same, and yes brava is heavilly overpriced.

@Windy
there is a release button, I do not know how to explain, but near to the place where the tubing is connected, on the side. There is only one button on the noogleberry, sure you will find itSmile

Haha! that's true. I was trying to turn that wheel arround and nothing happened of course... Tahnks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon