Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

nti androgens?

so looking through my past struggle with back and chest acne was a huge problem up until my first pregnancy which im guessing helped finally released proper hormones into my body . i am going to add an anti androgen but i dont want something extremely strong any ideas? and which part of the cycle should an anti androgen be used at. i'm sorry if this was a repeated question i still only have internet on my cellphone so doing long research is extremely frustrating lol. thanks

i did just research spearmint tea. but has anyone tried spearmint essential oil instead? for message not ingestion?

Saw palmetto is anti androgen

(28-07-2013, 01:05 AM)w2f Wrote:  Saw palmetto is anti androgen

True... But not a very useful one for most here...

Spearmint MUST be ingested to get its anti-androgen effects. The chemicals that are in the spearmint that cause the effects MUST be processed by the liver and are NOT able to absorb through the skin barrier.

Spearmint should fit your bill though. If drinking tea is a problem you can always eat whole leaves crushed and dried or fresh. Or you can take capsules from someplace. I know Swanson's carries them.

i did not know that thank you! i am still researching what will work best for me and what i can actually get my hands on here /small town\

Abidrew do you know if you ice the tea after steeping is it still as effective?

(31-07-2013, 11:22 PM)Outofstyle Wrote:  Abidrew do you know if you ice the tea after steeping is it still as effective?

Shouldn't make any difference that I know of. I hope it doesn't, I'm not exactly icing after but I am brewing spearmint and chinese skullcap together and using that as part of the concoction for my meal replacement mallows I'm working on.

The brew is the water I cook the oats and hazelnuts in, which gives the "hot" material I dissolve everything plus gelatin in... I then toss in ICE cold water and whip.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon