Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Plan--- Need Suggestions

Information 

After reading so many threads i have drafted following plan

1) Estrogen - Ainterol's Pueraria Mirificia pills. 2pills per day(2*500mg) from day 5 to 14.
2) Progesterone-Solaray Vitex chasteberry extract(225mg). In luetal phase from day 15 to 28. 2 pills per day
3) Prolactin- Fenugreek-Nature's Way Fenugreek(610 mg). 1 pill per day from day 5 to 14.
4) Oxytocin -Goat's Rue-1 pill per day from day 5 to 14.
5) Blood circulation herb-Gingko biloba. Nature's bounty(120mg) or swanson brand(60mg) from day 5 to 14.

Anyone please let me know if Gingko biloba is safe to use and which brand.I have seen a thread in which girl reported about swelling of veins.

Do i need to include a testostero blocker(saw palmetto) and rapibust.
Did any one had results with Rapibust?

6) Massage with Flaxseed oil and Noogleberry and RMR

Experts please adviceRolleyes

this looks a really good plan good luck!

(11-07-2013, 10:28 AM)sweet Wrote:  Do i need to include a testostero blocker(saw palmetto)

Only if you think you have excessive testosterone. It's not something that everyone includes in their program.

" Only if you think you have excessive testosterone. It's not something that everyone includes in their program. "

yes ,you are right .I took pumpkin seed oil ( an androgen blocker so it's a testosterone blocker ,it is similar to saw palmetto but weaker ) and it made my thigh get fatter ,it made me feel tired

I dont have high testosterone level ,a healthy level of testosterone will give you energy

When i took PSO ,may be my testosterone decreased so i felt very tired ,so i stopped taking it ,i dont need it ,if u dont have excessive testosterone ,u dont need it too

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon