Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Massage - What makes it permanent?

Hi
I know that through massage the blood flows to your breasts making them swell and that eventually this swelling turns into permanent growth.
Please can someone explain this; because if it's the blood rushing to your breasts during massage once massage stops this rush of blood eventually flows slower and goes back to normal throughout your body, and hence the swelling goes down. So how does it become permanent?
Many thanks

I think the massage makes the body release certain hormones, which makes the increase permanent over time.

Well, I don't know the exact science, I just know it works Tongue. The massage is suppose to lessen period pains (and it really does, which is why I had so much faith in it with enlargement) so I think it does way more than increase blood flow.

Thank you.

I didn't know if lessened period pain, but I've read that it reduces the amount of blood you lose (as the blood goes to your breasts instead). So these two things alone are good.

I'm hoping the massaging will work for me. I've been doing it now for nearly 2 weeks. I can't see any difference but when I cup my breasts they feel ever so slightly fuller, but I think this is because I'm due my period. I'm hoping that once my period goes there will be a bit of fullness still there. But I know it can take 3 months before I will see any change or feel a difference when cupping my breasts, so I'm going to keep at this and hope it works, especially because age isn't on my side. Smile

Good luck! I hope it works for you. I honestly think it works for everyone, but it might take a while for some people.

I think it took me a month to notice a difference, but it wasn't a full cup size or anything close to that. It happened really gradually, I don't know how long it took to go up a full cup size.

I used to have really painful periods before I started doing the massage. Now they're pretty mild, I would have done the massage for that alone Big Grin!

Thank you for your kind encouragement.

It's also been nice and reassuring to read how you progressed. It will make me feel so much better now knowing that if I don't get a full cup size in 30 days, I should hopefully get there eventually.

Thank you again

I'm not sure what makes it permanent. I started massaging when I was 21 or 22...now I'm 24. I did it on and off. I probably went about a year without doing it.

My breasts have gone from a 32C to a 32DD-DDD depending on the bra or time of the month.

I'm not sure if I should credit my breast growth to just getting older or massage?

I have also gained 10 lbs (some muscle, some just "filling out") from 125-135 since then.

I like massaging xD lol its like stress ball but I slap them around.

I started massaging in maybe jan and had a couple of breaks when I got sick. And I increased to about a cup. I was a 36A and now I'm a 36B I feel like its almost a C but not quite yet. I'm also just massaging. I still need to chck my hormoes before starting a regiment Big Grin

Althoigh I do feel like I'm slower than others. I'm getting results xD

I think the way it works is it stimulates blood flow as well as helps to push out bad stuff that accumulates over time. The extra blood flow allows more nutrients into the breast tissue and over time this can cause permanent growth. The bad stuff I am talking about is in all tissue and by massaging your breast it helps push the stubborn stuff back into the blood stream allowing it to be expelled. Hope this is a decent explanation. Good Luck!

And I accidently double posted lol

(17-07-2013, 08:31 PM)iluvrain Wrote:  I like massaging xD lol its like stress ball but I slap them around.

I started massaging in maybe jan and had a couple of breaks when I got sick. And I increased to about a cup. I was a 36A and now I'm a 36B I feel like its almost a C but not quite yet. I'm also just massaging. I still need to chck my hormoes before starting a regiment Big Grin

Althoigh I do feel like I'm slower than others. I'm getting results xD

That's pretty darn good growth with just massaging. If you don't mind my asking, what kind of massages do you do? And is there a video tutorial out there? I'm doing the female deer massage but I don't know if I'm even doing it correctly since I don't see much swelling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon