Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can Someone Explain Cycling To Me?

So I read these forums a lot, and I have decided to use the estrogen building method by taking flaxseed oil and using it to massage my breasts daily. But as I've read in depth, the topic of cycling came up, and I kind of just pushed it to the side thinking it was unimportant. But I'm thinking I'd like to give it a shot if it helps me get faster results. Can anyone explain it to me a little better? Thank you(:

(10-07-2013, 07:55 PM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  So I read these forums a lot, and I have decided to use the estrogen building method by taking flaxseed oil and using it to massage my breasts daily. But as I've read in depth, the topic of cycling came up, and I kind of just pushed it to the side thinking it was unimportant. But I'm thinking I'd like to give it a shot if it helps me get faster results. Can anyone explain it to me a little better? Thank you(:

This topic is related to PM, here a link to help you : http://mustgrowbust.com/2012/how-take-pueraria-mirifica

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon