Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Marmet Expression Technique

Rainbow 

Just added the Marmet Expression Technique to my routine and wow the girls are very full and heavier than usual.

I like it! I tried it out on my smaller side a few times, and it gives an ache I don't usually feel with my other massages! Going to try it out for a while and if it speeds up my results. Do you think it will make the areola bigger?
Rainbow 

(10-07-2013, 03:15 AM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  I like it! I tried it out on my smaller side a few times, and it gives an ache I don't usually feel with my other massages! Going to try it out for a while and if it speeds up my results. Do you think it will make the areola bigger?

I'm not sure, I've just started yesterday. I read that you're suppose to do 8 ten minute sessions throughout the day working both breasts simultaneously or 8 twenty minute sessions working one breasts at a time. Like I said it makes my breasts more heavier than anything else. and soooooo much fuller. gunna keep it up and hope for the best.

I'm still doing this, mixed with my other massages, and the girls have always swelled afterwards hoping overtime it's become growth.

very interesting
emily do you really do this for 10 min 8 times?
Rainbow 

Oh no way! I don't have that much time to even sleep let alone do this. I do it maybe at most 3 times a day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon