Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BRAVA causes backache

im a 32 b... but my measurements make me an A cup. I dont fit A cup bras though its odd!!! Im 28 inches under and 32.5 over, fluctuating to 33 inches over sometimes... my swelliing this morning was 34 inches!!! and they had amazing rounder shape too, very nice! when i used noogleberry i was swelling to over 35 inches sometimes which looked great. My breast have an empty, slightly saggy look cause of weight loss over the years, and thats mainly what i wanna improve though increase size wont be unwelcome. Im thin too, about 48 kilograms, im 5"2 or 161 cm. 25 waist and 35 around my bum. yea its great to be on brava. yea i know 10 weeks brava is the absolute minimum, i know that im in for more like 4-5 months!! but its not so bad, so far anyways. i noticed especially with noogleberry that my swelling fluctuated greatly throughout the month. Before my period it was alot bigger and after my period alot smaller.

i just find brava so much more comfortable than noogleberry, and i love that aspect, like i said im finding it completely easy to sleep in. i got really some really bad stretch marks with noogling too which i dont like

Hi, I've been wearing Brava for 19 weeks. And I've took up to 56hours marathons without any noticeable problems.

I'm also very skinny with my BMI index is lower then 15. I become even skinnier last month when I lost 7kg.

One thing I noticed regarding back pain. That my back muscles were really weak. And I just didn't noticed it before. I've started to do some Pilate's exercises before putting on the domes. And I even went to gym to use this thing below
[Image: 464_3.jpg]
to add some muscles to my back. I can not say that afterwards I stopped to feel pain at all. But it become lighter. And I needed less time to rest.

I get back aches from noodling.... not from the weight so much but from the suction.... kind of pulls on every muscle which pulls on other muscles.... I get relieve from doing stretching exercises before I use it... kind of warm ups... like athletes do....

I'm a really new user too and for the first 2 nights my back hurt a lot! I tried more pillows but that seemed to make it worse so the third night I used NO pillows, just flat on my back and I haven't had the back pain again. Now mind you, sleeping on my back is NOT always comfortable and I am a little sore each morning from staying still all night and the constant pressure on my chest BUT the terrible back pain is no longer there... Just a thought. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon