Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BB tonic for Sale or Trade for BB Pills!

hey there a, I just found out I may be allergic to vodka as it might contain traces of gluten. So since I am doing a glutenfree diet, I have to wipe out every single possibility from what I am taking. So if anyone out there has BB pills that they would like to switch 3 months worth, I will give them BB tonic 3 months worth at least. it maybe more if you take less than the dose I take which is 20 drops 2-3 times daily at the absolute most. But I take 35-45 drops daily on average.

This really sucks because its working great for me right now. But at least I can still take the pills since they are pretty much grass fed!

So my loss and labor of brewing is your gain! Its original brew date and was 12/27/12 so its nice and aged. All those good properties are leached! Ready to take so you dont have to wait months. Try it and see if this method works for you for those that are contemplating of brewing their own. In less than two months I have seen some changes on this stuff along with goats rue. So that should tell you how potent it is, at least for me anyway.

So I will pay shipping on my end to send you a 3 month supply of my BB potent tonic in exchange for 3 months of BB pills! I'll even consider a 4.5 month exchange and you will get that an exchange since they don't make a 3 month supply. The 3 month supply is worth a bit more than $317 for the addition and labor of alcohol and brewing. Happy growing.
Starting size before NBE: Full 30A Currently: 31C! Goal: Reach 30E to match my big ass.
*New Program - BO* Starting on pg. 14
(This post was last modified: Today 05:37 PM by tibetan113.)
Today 02:36 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Edit this post Quote this message in a reply Quote this post Report this post to a moderator
tibetan113 Offline
Posting Freak
So I would like to get rid of all of my BB tonic as I will be taking the pills from now on. So here's your chance to get my awesome little formula that is very effective and I have found that BB is actually better for me personally than UB.

I literally have about a 12 month supply that has been brewed as I mentioned earlier since last year so its good and ready to take. If any of you want to get the most out of your BB formula please consider taking the tonic.

I can sell you 3 months worth I can sell you one and a half months worth and I can sell you four and half months worth and I can sell you the whole thing if you really wanted it.

it's pricey but that's just BB. so it will be the same exact price for what you would get with BB and I will pay the shipping.I am also still willing to exchange for BB pills if anyone has them for the same amount.

also, I have some ultra breast tonic that I would be willing to sell but it's also laced with p.m. extract (the expensive cultivar kind from Thailand). This was just an experiment to see if you can take both together which I do believe you can but if you take too much, I truly believe it will not be helpful but ineffective. I have used only one PM /UB dose for one cycle only days 6-11 in foll. And I had a nice growth spurt that month. Its hard to tell what did what but I didn't do it after ward so who knows! I just decided to keep it simple by using only BO and I was going to try this again as a maintenance protocol but since its in distilled grain alcohol, I cannot take it as well. Its brew date was June of last year! Nice and dark rich color, potent.

So if anyone wants that I will be more than happy to sell that to them as well, for $15 per oz. which is about a months supply. Can't beat that! Hit me up by PM. I have about 3 or 4 ounces.
Starting size before NBE: Full 30A Currently: 31C! Goal: Reach 30E to match my big ass.
*New Program - BO* Starting on pg. 14

I still have a little BB tonic left if anyone is thinking about getting some.
PM me.

Okay. So I realized I have more BB tonic than I thought, practically double!
I have pretty much sold half of it already along with the PM/UB blend! (Thanks to the ladies hereWink

Here is what I have left:

1 BB Tonic in dropper bottle ( 1 mo.) $91

2 BB Tonic in dropper bottle ( 2 mo.) $182

1 BB Tonic in dropper bottle ( 4 mo.) $319

I am no longer trading for BB pills as I have plenty nowWink

This formula works. I am so far pleased with BB in this form. I think its slightly more effective for me (since it has iodine for my sluggish thyroid), but both UB and BB work well taken this way. I also have skipped quite a few doses (on both UB &BB) because I sometimes took to much.

So my recommendation is 10 drops 3x daily or 15 2x daily for the first couple of months. I did it for 4 months and grew a little over a cup (UB) so this was a great dose to take it at.

Then ramp up to 40 drops daily divided by 2 or 3 doses. If you feel you need to ramp up from there, wait at least a month before doing so. Because it will mysteriously catch up with you If you take too much, you'll start to ache significantly and its painful. So be sure to skip a dose and drop it down right away.

PM me if interested. FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!

Listed on Ebay much cheaper!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330994965190?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

SOLD!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon