Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ANYONE WANT TO SWAP BB TONIC FOR THEIR BB PILLS??

hey there a, I just found out I may be allergic to vodka as it might contain traces of gluten. So since I am going into a glutenfree diet, I have to wipe out every single possibility of gluten substances from what I am taking. So if anyone out there has BB pills that they would like to switch 3 months worth, I will give them BB tonic 3 months worth at least. it maybe more if you take less than the dose I take which is 20 drops 2-3 times daily at the absolute most. But I take 35-45 drops daily on average.

This really sucks because its working great for me right now. But at least I can still take the pills since they are pretty much grass fed!

So my loss and labor of brewing is your gain! Its original brew date and was 12/27/12 so its nice and aged. All those good properties are leached! Ready for you to take. If any of you were considering brewing your own but didnt want to wait 3 months, try mine, and see if it works for you!

In less than two months I have seen some changes on this stuff along with goats rue. So that should tell you how potent it is, at least for me anyway.

So I will pay shipping on my end to send you a 3 month supply of my BB potent tonic in exchange for you to send 3 months of BB pills on your end! PM me!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon