Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help please

Hi all,
I am new to this forum. I have purchased PM.I want to know what are the supplements I should to take along with PM for breast enlargement. My harmones are well balanced.

I would suggest staying away from any other estrogenic herbs as PM is the strongest there is. If your hormones are balanced you might not need anything else, so perhaps just try that with massage and binary beats(a form of subliminal). Since your hormones are balanced, make sure the extra estrogen from the PM doesn't make you estrogen dominant. Eat lots of protein, drink ginger tea for circulation and make sure to add a light upper body workout to condition the muscles to take the weight of your new chest. Hope that helps!

Hello and welcome!

Read this thread to understand the basics of NBE.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15046

You will need to do a lot of reading to be successful.

Good luck!

Thankyou kaitlyn. Link was very useful. I will make my program and post it here to know other's opinion

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon