Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Proper Hormone Enviroment for Growth

I know breast growth depends mainly on the precarious balance of estrogen and progesterone. Are there certain amounts of estrogen/progesterone that should be present during puberty that create the environment for growth? Like extremely elevated levels? Ive found charts where hormone levels should be for pregnancy, which could be helpful but not exactly what I'm looking for. Tongue

Has anyone come across any information... or better yet charts with pictures to dumb this down for me? lolz thanks!

(06-07-2013, 04:18 AM)kaitlyn9 Wrote:  I know breast growth depends mainly on the precarious balance of estrogen and progesterone. Are there certain amounts of estrogen/progesterone that should be present during puberty that create the environment for growth? Like extremely elevated levels? Ive found charts where hormone levels should be for pregnancy, which could be helpful but not exactly what I'm looking for. Tongue

Has anyone come across any information... or better yet charts with pictures to dumb this down for me? lolz thanks!

I can't remember who, but someone did some digging into this a while back and the verdict was that there's not really any real difference between puberty and early adulthood, until levels start to fall as you approach and pass menopause.

There is one key difference that puberty has in common with pregnancy: a surge of prolactin.

It is theorized that the prolactin surge is mainly only important for helping to develop the milk-producing glands and stuff, which when it happens again in pregnancy then sets off the actual milk production.

So there isn't a ball park range of what hormone levels should be at in order to instigate growth? Well, Ill have to do some more digging. lolz

I know that human growth hormone and prolactin levels both drop significantly after puberty. I'm sure you need both of these present, along with all the necessary boobie growing hormones, for anything to happen. But in what amounts, I wonder.

It almost two in the A.M. as I'm typing this, so I'm probably not making much sense. Don't mind me. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon