Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

does sex make breasts bigger?

ok this sounds strange but allways if i look in the mirror during or after sex my breasts look bigger alot fuller, has anyone else noticed this?
i think if i remember im going to measure after to see jaja

I have noticed the same thing, especially during though. They get fuller probably because of increased blood flow from sexual excitementSmile

Yes, that's why people massage them after an orgasm. To get all the hormones in there Smile

Hmm interesting. Sex releases oxytocin so perhaps that plays some part to the swelling. Good to know! Wink

Yes, I've read that orgasms release a chemical and/or blood goes to your breasts. But unfortunately it mentioned that this isn't permanent.

But what I don't understand is that the threads say the swelling of your breasts from massaging will, over time, become permanent. So why wouldn't the breast swelling from the rush of blood during orgasm eventually make your breasts permanently bigger,

I don't think it could be permanent because its just from a rush of blood, like an erection. After the excitement, our bodies return to their "normal" state, our blood stops flowing to all those areas, our heart rates go back down, etc.
I imagine a permanent woody would get very uncomfortable 0_0
I never even thought about why massaging can make your breasts larger though.

My ex bf would tell me mine felt bigger after sex. Also, he said having a guy cum in you could encourage growth cause your body thinks it is going to wind up prego soon :p But he was notorious for misinformation and not googling shit(!!!!) (His lack of research was a serious issue for us, always telling me I was wrong with nothing to back it up. Ticks me off just thinking about it)

Yeah, it would encourage growth because it would get you pregnant -_-"
It's like that thing guys tell girls, that anal makes your butt bigger. -_-" I wanna give those girls a nice smack in the mouth if they actually believe that(x

(10-07-2013, 11:22 PM)djt-d Wrote:  Yes, I've read that orgasms release a chemical and/or blood goes to your breasts. But unfortunately it mentioned that this isn't permanent.

But what I don't understand is that the threads say the swelling of your breasts from massaging will, over time, become permanent. So why wouldn't the breast swelling from the rush of blood during orgasm eventually make your breasts permanently bigger,

good point maybe this did help to my fast results because i only have to be 'excited' for them to swell a little, more after orgasm but i have a high sex drive id say 3 times a day or more not including alone time
Stephanienicole im not saying its a reason to have sex yes those girls are stupid i naturally want alot of sex and i noticed it does effect effect my breasts they swell more than after massage

Bonita, I'm not saying you were! I'm the same way as you! And it sucks, because ny boyfriend has a low sex drive; while I want to do it 3x per day, he's happy with one. It's awful(x But I've never noticed my breasts swelling when having sex, my nipples don't really harden either, so that's probably why.
I guess it would've made more sense if I would've tagged outofstyle as who I was talking to, because I wad referring to the statement about her boyfriend saying if he came in her, it would encourage growth. That's why I was like "It would encourage growth because it would get you pregnant. -_-"
Hopefully that clears things up!(x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon