Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hand Positioning Confusion

I've done a lot of research on breast massage, especially the one technique in which you rub circles around the breast (the name of it escapes me), but there is one thing that I can absolutely not wrap my head around - how exactly you position your hands?
I tried it, but in order to comfortably perform a full circle around my breast, I've had to use my knuckles. I literally cannot position my hands around my breasts and "rub in a circular motion around the breast" without the positioning feeling awkward, or touching my nipple (which I've also heard is not something that should be done).
If there is anyone who can describe to me in detail, or provide me with some form of video or diagram that shows me how to position/move my hands, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Hello JHunts!
Okay, to answer your question, I've linked a picture to show you which direction to massage the breasts. To answer your positioning question, really you can just use your fingers pressed together, but the knuckle method you are suggesting is called chi rotations which use the knuckle and have been known to cause more swelling than just the fingers. I use this massage, paired with the fat transfer (chiyomilk) massage, which is really pushing the fat from your stomach, back, and arms towards your breasts, and the Thai slapping technique - exactly how it sounds. Really you should just experiment to see what gives you the most blood flow and swelling, or you could use all four, it's just a matter of what works for you. Good luck!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon