Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Some questions about growth sensations

Hi there,

I have a few questions that I wonder if anyone might kindly be able to answer?

For how long do you experience growth pains before you experience an appreciable change in size? Also when people refer to itching as a sign of growth, what exactly do they mean? Is it the kind of inflammed skin surface itching you might get with heat rash? I think I'm experiencing a faint itchiness deep within the breast tissue/fat beneath the skin, however it's so slight I don't know if I'm imagining it just because I'm putting so much mental thought emphasis on my breasts because I'm desperate for them to grow. I'm not feeling itchiness on the surface of my skin that is the kind that makes you want to scratch. Although the ichy feeling I'm getting is a kind of tightness that seems to stem from the skin. If I expand my chest out when breathing in, or push my breasts outwards, I can feel this tightness more and it's kind of itchy. Is this a sign of growth? I also get this slight itchy feeling if I press my nipples. I'm sure I'm getting a faint tingling deep within the tissue and the odd ache throb now and then. There are also other sensations that I can't really describe. Can anyone suggest what other sensations are typical to expect? These symptoms seem to come and go - is that typical? I usually wake up experiencing no feeling in my breasts whatsoever, but then later in the day start to feel sensations in fits and bursts which then often stop again later on, and then may start up before I go to bed. Some days I experience no feeling, or barely any. All these sensations that I do get are subtle however, so as I said, I don't know if I'm imagining them. I can't believe that I am though! Do most people experience sensations continuously, rather than in fits and bursts like me, if their breasts are growing?

Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon