Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Desperate for help with my tuberous breast!

Question 

Hi everyone! I've been lurking these forums for a while now in hopes of improving my breasts and I've decided to finally take some action.
First off, let me start with my background.
Sex: Female Age: 19 Breast Size: 34C ?
Height: 5'0 Weight: 108
I have a mild case of tubular breasts which at times can appear either perky or droopy (?) I've also got puffy areolas and wide spacing between my breasts. I suspect that I didn't get a chance to fully develop because I have anorexia and I wasn't getting a proper diet when I was going through puberty. Now that I've recovered from anorexia, I'd like to improve my breasts.

Now, I have done a bit of research and I've taken a hormone test and it seems I'm deficient in estrogen, have excess androgens, and have a cortisol deficiency.
I am planning on taking:
-Phyto-estrogens: fenugreek seed, hops flowers, fennel seed, licorice tea, & shatavari tea.
-Anti-androgens: spearmint and/or peppermint tea, saw palmetto berry, stinging nettle root, pumpkin seed oil, borage seed oil GLA, Zinc, & vitamin B6.
I would also like to add a human growth hormone, but I'm not sure what I should take.
I would also like to add that I am taking an anti depressant at the moment [Bupropion XL 150mg (Wellbutrin)] and I am wondering if anyone knows if any of these supplements would cause a drug interaction?
I was also thinking of buying some progesterone cream and massaging my breasts with the cream daily as I've read that progesterone helps with tuberous breasts.

I'm not sure where to start at all..
Could anyone help me with some information, tips, or advice?
It would greatly be appreciated! Smile

Hi! I think I have the exact same condition. I just bought Pueraria Mirifica but now I've read that it doesn't help with Tuberous Breasts.

Anyone with this condition has tried PM with good results?

I've heard that Bovine Ovary is good for this. I'm 26 years old and I have no hope developing better breasts. I hate mine and like you all, sexy time is embarrassing Dodgy

bovine ovarian glandulars like swansons or ultrabreast is most recommended for tubular breasts anastaisia had great results with this and a noogleberry pump, massage can improve the breast shape and size too.
these could improve your nipples https://www.nipplefunwear.com/nipps.php they really work i used niplette fo a short time and now mine dont go completely flat ever they make the areola look smaller but the nipple bigger so more proportion.

consider bovine ovary to kickstart your natural production and maybe anti andro like spearmint. Then add PM later.

(13-08-2013, 11:42 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  bovine ovarian glandulars like swansons or ultrabreast is most recommended for tubular breasts anastaisia had great results with this and a noogleberry pump, massage can improve the breast shape and size too.
these could improve your nipples https://www.nipplefunwear.com/nipps.php they really work i used niplette fo a short time and now mine dont go completely flat ever they make the areola look smaller but the nipple bigger so more proportion.

Thank you very much! Where can I buy Bovine Ovaries?
What other antiandrogen pills can I find?

You are most likely producing high amounts of estrogen already. You shouldn't start with both antiandrogens and estrogens. Start with a form of progesterone and antiandrogens.

You really should get a hormone panel done instead of hopping around. I did this years ago, and messed myself up pretty bad with no results on top of that!

Pumping is also recommended for tubers. I have a mild case of it but now its pretty hard to tell! I am so happy to say that tuberous breast can fill out! I also have low poles and I will always have low poles but at least they will be nice and round.

So good luck with that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon