Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For anyone who has used the Bosom Beauty

(05-07-2013, 08:14 PM)palomasback Wrote:  
(30-06-2013, 10:22 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  I really want to get the Bosom Beauty system but I saw a lot of people saying that it isn't durable and breaks down often... I don't feel like paying over 200$ for something that's going to break down after a few uses...

I also don't know which one would be better to get. I know there's one with a white box that comes with it and then there's another one that is smaller (I think the 2012) version...Which one works better and which one is more durable?

Also what are the cups like? Can the Noogleberry cups work with the Bosom Beauty system? (I'm having trouble with the Noogleberry cups...I was using the extra small ones and they were the perfect diameter for me but I had to get the bigger ones size medium because my nipples started touched the ends of the cups. But the diameter of the medium ones are way to big for me, I have a small and narrow chest and the cups are bulling in skin that don't belong to my breasts, so when I'm done pumping and I take the cups off my breasts look flat (even with the swelling) it's hard to explain but for example if you draw a round circle on a blank peice of paper, that circle is going to "pop" on the paper but then you draw another circle that is much bigger around that circle, suddenly it looks flat...I know it sounds confusing but basically what i'm saying is that my breasts wouldn't look as flat if the diameter of the cups were much smaller...)

I want to get the Bosom Beauty system but I also don't want to risk losing over 200$ ...should I get it? Any suggestions?

Thank you so much

Hey, so I'm using the new BB2012.. you should know that he does offer a trial period (i thought it was 30 days) but charges a 25% restocking fee plus return shipping.. so you don't get all your money back by a long shot.. you'd be out at least $50 plus shipping just for trying it... just FYI.

as for the system.. i like the pump release work that it does, and i like that its fully portable now (you kind of wad up the whole system and stick it in this elasticy bra thing.. but the suction is way to strong even on the lowest setting.. so i think it would need to be modified, i'm going to try as per Karren's suggestion and i'll let ya'll know how it goes..

as for the BB cups the thing about them is that they are contoured at the base (noogleberry's are just flat) in order to reduce those spots of high pressure on the ribs .. and i do think that's helpful. I still need padding with them though.. and don't have any.. the rings marks have been a problem for me since day one..

The only thing i can suggest in terms of diameter woes is that if you use them with rings that will reduce the diameter significantly and make you more comfortable at the same time .. i know exactly what you mean about it making you look flat by being to big..

I also agree with tibetan113 that an anti-androgen might be good for you.. better than adding estrogen-like substances.. you're so young that if you start adding estrogens you might inhibit you body's ability to produce them yourself and cause yourself bigger problems.. i still think you really need to see a doc and have some tests run for pcos and imbalances.. none of us REALLY know what we're doing here, it's all a big experiment.. and you might have something serious going on. Get a baseline from a medical professional, ok?

Thank you so much for sharing... I'm not sure if I should get this one or the 2012i version... The 2012i version is cheaper..I'm not sure why? Also do you know if the Noogleberry cups would work with it? Like would it be possible to only buy the system without the cups? (I noticed that the Noogleberry small cups are smaller in diameter than the Bosom Beauty ones)

Also where did you order your from?

Thank you so much for sharing, it really means a lot !

(06-07-2013, 04:48 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(05-07-2013, 08:14 PM)palomasback Wrote:  
(30-06-2013, 10:22 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  I really want to get the Bosom Beauty system but I saw a lot of people saying that it isn't durable and breaks down often... I don't feel like paying over 200$ for something that's going to break down after a few uses...

I also don't know which one would be better to get. I know there's one with a white box that comes with it and then there's another one that is smaller (I think the 2012) version...Which one works better and which one is more durable?

Also what are the cups like? Can the Noogleberry cups work with the Bosom Beauty system? (I'm having trouble with the Noogleberry cups...I was using the extra small ones and they were the perfect diameter for me but I had to get the bigger ones size medium because my nipples started touched the ends of the cups. But the diameter of the medium ones are way to big for me, I have a small and narrow chest and the cups are bulling in skin that don't belong to my breasts, so when I'm done pumping and I take the cups off my breasts look flat (even with the swelling) it's hard to explain but for example if you draw a round circle on a blank peice of paper, that circle is going to "pop" on the paper but then you draw another circle that is much bigger around that circle, suddenly it looks flat...I know it sounds confusing but basically what i'm saying is that my breasts wouldn't look as flat if the diameter of the cups were much smaller...)

I want to get the Bosom Beauty system but I also don't want to risk losing over 200$ ...should I get it? Any suggestions?

Thank you so much

Hey, so I'm using the new BB2012.. you should know that he does offer a trial period (i thought it was 30 days) but charges a 25% restocking fee plus return shipping.. so you don't get all your money back by a long shot.. you'd be out at least $50 plus shipping just for trying it... just FYI.

as for the system.. i like the pump release work that it does, and i like that its fully portable now (you kind of wad up the whole system and stick it in this elasticy bra thing.. but the suction is way to strong even on the lowest setting.. so i think it would need to be modified, i'm going to try as per Karren's suggestion and i'll let ya'll know how it goes..

as for the BB cups the thing about them is that they are contoured at the base (noogleberry's are just flat) in order to reduce those spots of high pressure on the ribs .. and i do think that's helpful. I still need padding with them though.. and don't have any.. the rings marks have been a problem for me since day one..

The only thing i can suggest in terms of diameter woes is that if you use them with rings that will reduce the diameter significantly and make you more comfortable at the same time .. i know exactly what you mean about it making you look flat by being to big..

I also agree with tibetan113 that an anti-androgen might be good for you.. better than adding estrogen-like substances.. you're so young that if you start adding estrogens you might inhibit you body's ability to produce them yourself and cause yourself bigger problems.. i still think you really need to see a doc and have some tests run for pcos and imbalances.. none of us REALLY know what we're doing here, it's all a big experiment.. and you might have something serious going on. Get a baseline from a medical professional, ok?

Thank you so much for sharing... I'm not sure if I should get this one or the 2012i version... The 2012i version is cheaper..I'm not sure why? Also do you know if the Noogleberry cups would work with it? Like would it be possible to only buy the system without the cups? (I noticed that the Noogleberry small cups are smaller in diameter than the Bosom Beauty ones)

Also where did you order your from?

Thank you so much for sharing, it really means a lot !

Oh and also, what is the swelling like? Could it be used over night while sleeping?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon