Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Babydolls Program

Hi All!

I've been on my own NBE journey for a few months now, and thought I would start a thread to track progress and to see if anyone has advise for me!

My stats are:
33 1/2 (32B) - 24 - 38 (I have a really big butt haha)

My current routine includes:
Wonderup
MSM 1000 x 3
Vitamin C
Multivitamins
I recently added Spearmint tea to control my high androgens. It has really cleared up my acne!
I also use a noogleberry!
(Im also on BCP)

I've been on this routine for almost 3 months now with little success. When I compare my pictures, I do see that noogleberry is adding to my upper breasts (though not measurable). So I do believe noogleberry does work, it just takes a lot of time and patients.

I just ordered some progesterone cream to add to my routine durring luteal . I'm also thinking that I might be a little estrogen dominant because of my body shape.

My question is, should I order more wonderup and use PC? Or should I take galactogogues that wouldn't create more estrogen than my bodys limit, such as fenugreek and goats rue with PC?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon