Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help please

I'm so confused don't know where to start. I am so depressed because of how small my boobs are. I have been reading through this forum and am completely lost and don't know where to start. Can someone please help meand give me some advice on what to do or use. Thank you Smile

For starters, don't just go and buy a bunch of herbs and pills and start taking them all at once.
Pinpoint when your past period was, and when your next one will begin, and then continue to keep track of it.
Use a Menstrual cycle chart here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Menstr...le2_en.svg to find out when your follicular and luteal phases begin and end.
On this chart it says day 1 at the top, day 1 is the start of your period. During days 7 through 14, estrogen is a more prominent hormone in your body, find an herb or pill with estrogen and use it during this time (preferably during days 7 through 14)
During days 15 through 28, progesterone is a more prominent hormone in your body, find an herb or pill with progesterone and use it during this time.
Pay close attention to your body when you do this, and do a LOT of research on hormones. Research and get an understanding of the female body and hormones before diving in.

Thank you what herbs would you suggest? Also I have a bit of a problem because my period is not always on time it is pretty irregular tbh x

If used right, people seem to have good outcomes with Pueraria Mirifica for estrogen. I'm using Progesterone cream for progesterone. Make sure you go through the newcomers thread for useful info on all kinds of herbs and pills. There's a thread on the kinds of female hormones, and there's also a thread somewhere on here that can help you determine if you have a hormone imbalance or not. Make sure you also google a ovulation charting website, it's really useful and will help you determine around what time menses and ovulation will occur, so long as you keep up with it. It's what a lot of women on here use.

Hi everyone im new to this site, this is my first post but have been trying to research and read as many posts as possible. I really dont know where to start though.

I am 27 years old and between the ages of 14 and 20 i suffered severe anorexia and so i dont feel i have reached my full growth potential, especially as my sister is slim but with big boobs!!! I am a healthy weight now but desperately want bigger boobs. The problem i have is if i gain weight it goes on my thighs and hips, not boobs!!

I guess i have a few questions. Firstly how will i know if i have a hormone inbalance without getting a blood test?

Secondly, will taking these various herbs make the rest of my body expand as well as breasts (as i dont want or need to gain weight anywhere else).

Thirdly, what is glandular therapy (bovine ovary) as people seem to have a lot of success with that?

Sorry if these questions have been answered several times, im slowly trying to sift through the wealth of info on here!

Im so glad i found this site though, its amazing to find all this info!!

Any info would be GREATLY appreciated!!

You will have to do a lot of reading for yourself as everyone is different.
Firstly, figure out if you have a hormone imbalance. You more than likely do.
Secondly, don't jump into anything or try to use a bunch of herb because other have said they work.

Here's a link thats very helpful for newcomers! Please read it for a better understanding of NBE.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15046

Get familiar with the terms that are used here.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=1959

As well as this link.
http://natural-fertility-info.com/restor...ility.html

Thank you so much for these links, theyre very helpful.

There is definately a lot of reading to be done, im slowly working my way through as much of it as i can.

A lot of people seem to use the noogleberry. I have also found the brava and bosom beauty and have been trying to figure out what the difference is between them and if there is a reason why most seem to prefer the noogleberry? Im thinking starting with one of these is a good way to begin while i carry on researching all other methods.

Thanks again Smile

Hello!

Ive never used the brava or any system like it. Ive heard both good and bad things. It can be uncomfortable and time consuming with little pay off.
But Ive heard that in conjunction with herbs its been successful.

Definitely research it! Smile

Hi Sammy wondered if you fancied working together and helping either out? x

Hi there MissT22, i would definately be up for helping eachother out, im finding it so hard to get my head around it all, i may be stupid but its proving really quite complicated and mind boggling Sad

I found this list of products and wondered if anyone on here has had success with them? If you scroll down the page they have various products on there, i cant tell if this is an objective view of these products though or some kind of promotion to sell them Blush

http://getcurvynow.com/reviews/the-best-...and-cream/

I did type the top product breast actives into the search function on here but couldnt find any relevant posts.

I have been reading up on the herbs and found that you should take a herb that boosts each of the 5 hormones. What i wondered was, do people generally take them all together or seperately throughout the day?

Sorry if these are constantly asked questions i am reading and researching as much as i can, i feel like im constantly attached to my iphone at the moment as i cant stop reading this forum....its highly addictive!!! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon