Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will soy products work? + flaxseeds

I've been doing some researching and I've read many success stories with an intake of 2-3 tablespoons of flax seeds a day but lately, I keep forgetting to add flax seeds in my food Dodgy Does anybody know if foods containing soy will increase breast size?

(26-06-2013, 06:25 AM)LittleGiggle Wrote:  I've been doing some researching and I've read many success stories with an intake of 2-3 tablespoons of flax seeds a day but lately, I keep forgetting to add flax seeds in my food Dodgy Does anybody know if foods containing soy will increase breast size?

Food made of soy, such as tofu and soy milk, or even just soy beans contain phytoestrogens which mimic estrogen in the human body. Can this help you grow? Possibly, but it depends on your body's composition to begin with and if you're estrogen levels are within a normal range or not to begin with. If they're lower, soy could help and even if they're at a somewhat normal range it's possible. But if you're estrogen dominant then it'd be unlikely that it'll help. That being said, soy alone most likely wouldn't work. It needs to be used with other things such as protein, massage, and a healthy well balanced diet. Other herbs (depending on your age) could also help. And, if you want to use flax seed, grind them first as your body can't break down the seed hull. The same things I said above apply to flax seeds.
Hope that helps! Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon