Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How large are your areolas?

Rainbow 

Mine are 1.6" in length, just a bit over a half dollar 1.2".

They've grown, last time I measured they were 1.2" so by .4 almost half an inch Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin I hope they keep growing in addition to my breasts, I think larger areolas and nipples are sexy when proportional to larger breasts.

Haha. I had just measured mine the other day and the exact measurement came out to 1.5"

They have only gotten slightly bigger. But my nipples are tiny, I am looking for a way to get them bigger. Glad someone thinks its sexy to have larger than small areolas cause some days Im not sure myself.

Mine are 0.5cm. I always thought that was pretty average, I guess I'm a bit more underdeveloped than I thought. :/

Oh geez sorry, the thread name changed while I was writing! I thought it said nipples instead of areolas! XD
In that case, mine are 1.5".

(25-06-2013, 09:31 PM)Cranberry Wrote:  Mine are 0.5cm. I always thought that was pretty average, I guess I'm a bit more underdeveloped than I thought. :/

(25-06-2013, 09:34 PM)Cranberry Wrote:  Oh geez sorry, the thread name changed while I was writing! I thought it said nipples instead of areolas! XD
In that case, mine are 1.5".

LOL! My areola's are only 1" and my nipples are different each breast. My right nipple is about a half centimeter while my left is about 3/4ths a centimeter. I wonder if that larger nipple diameter means anything?

As for my tiny areola's, well... I know I'm still only just starting developing really.

Mine are 1". I'd love for them to stay tiny forever while the rest of my breasts grow big.

Mine are 2 1/4 inches in diameter, so 2.25 inches. I've always had big ones, I have a hard time finding pasties and stuff lol. I think they were 2 inches maybe slightly under before I started NBE. But my nipples are on the normal/average side.

Mine are 1.2 on a tape measurer that is in 8ths. I don't want mine any bigger... I try to tape them down with bandaids then in the morning they always break out.. My husbands freaks out when they look huge in the domes.

Dodgy 1" Sad wish they were bigger - I don't want to look like a little girl from the waist up!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon