Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Muscle Rub works!

Heart 

Hey guys, today I decided to add in some Muscle Rub to see what would happen. I was convinced to add it in by our own Emily Loretta, and I tell you what..it works!!

I slathered on some Icy Hot today, and waited half hour to measure.

It gave me an inch in swelling! With Icy Hot I now measure 37" exactly!

I'm going to do this as much as possible, they look rounder, stick out further, and in general look bigger. This is awesome.

Now excuse me, I have some herbal tea to steep Wink

Wow, a whole inch! I've been using a different type of muscle rub but haven't gotten anywhere near that much swelling! I live in a very small northern village, so we don't have Icy Hot, but I'll buy some next time I go to the city and see if I get better results. Good for you!

Works on the same principle as lip plumping.... irritation...... which goes away when the irritant is removed.....

Karren, that may be true, but just like swelling with herbs or pumping, eventually the swelling becomes growth, same concept.

Congrats Ginger, keep us posted! I got a generic muscle rub and didn't get those results, I may need to try icy hot also.

I'm not sold that all swelling is equal.... if it was I'd have amazingly plump lips by now! lol

Lips are completely different than breasts. Breasts change as we gain and lose weight, lips don't.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon