Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Already seeing growth ;; Tracking my program

(24-02-2014, 07:30 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  ROFL laughing that's soo funny ha ha! Your poor bird lol

But thank you , didn't realise that about B Beats, that makes a lot of sense it really does.

Ha ha @ birdie still, that's soo funny Smile

I felt SO BAD for my bird ): And I still do. It's like a form of animal cruelty. I feel better that I was like, 7 and didn't know anything about animal testing then, but I'm firmly against it now in most cases and that would've been one of them.

(24-02-2014, 10:15 PM)KardashianKurves Wrote:  
(24-02-2014, 07:30 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  ROFL laughing that's soo funny ha ha! Your poor bird lol

But thank you , didn't realise that about B Beats, that makes a lot of sense it really does.

I felt SO BAD for my bird ): And I still do. It's like a form of animal cruelty. I feel better that I was like, 7 and didn't know anything about animal testing then, but I'm firmly against it now in most cases and that would've been one of them.

Don't feel too bad. I used to dress my cat in doll clothes, bonnet booties in all and pushed her round in a dolls pram visiting all the neighbour's.... kids do the darnedest things

(24-02-2014, 11:06 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(24-02-2014, 10:15 PM)KardashianKurves Wrote:  

Don't feel too bad. I used to dress my cat in doll clothes, bonnet booties in all and pushed her round in a dolls pram visiting all the neighbour's.... kids do the darnedest things

HAHA That sounds adorable (: Pets are so good to us Tongue They just let us do our thing and they don't mind because they love us <3 Even when it's borderline torture lol Tongue <3

Tomorrow I start working both boobs again. The past two days I only massaged my right boob because it was smaller than the left and got the swelling way up. Today the second half of the day I didn't touch it to let the swelling go down so I could see tonight if it was about the same size as the left one and I'm happy to report it is. I did 300 rotations on it and plan on rubbing some more creams on right before I fall asleep and play my RMR and tomorrow I will start massaging both breasts again with MR, FSO, and now that I got my Booby Stacked in that too(I love that stuff Heart ) and I want to do about 300 rotations in the chi massage for each breast. It takes six minutes to do 300 on one breast so I think that if I break it up in to two sets of 150 morning and night I won't want to kill myself. And my afternoon massage I don't know what i want to do for it yet. Maybe if anyone has any favourite massages that are fairly quick but intense they can share with me (:

(25-02-2014, 05:47 AM)KardashianKurves Wrote:  Tomorrow I start working both boobs again. The past two days I only massaged my right boob because it was smaller than the left and got the swelling way up. Today the second half of the day I didn't touch it to let the swelling go down so I could see tonight if it was about the same size as the left one and I'm happy to report it is. I did 300 rotations on it and plan on rubbing some more creams on right before I fall asleep and play my RMR and tomorrow I will start massaging both breasts again with MR, FSO, and now that I got my Booby Stacked in that too(I love that stuff Heart ) and I want to do about 300 rotations in the chi massage for each breast. It takes six minutes to do 300 on one breast so I think that if I break it up in to two sets of 150 morning and night I won't want to kill myself. And my afternoon massage I don't know what i want to do for it yet. Maybe if anyone has any favourite massages that are fairly quick but intense they can share with me (:

doesn't sound like you need help lol. that's soo awesome how well you do Wink
so whats in the booby stacked and ultimately stacked etc?

(25-02-2014, 06:42 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(25-02-2014, 05:47 AM)KardashianKurves Wrote:  Tomorrow I start working both boobs again. The past two days I only massaged my right boob because it was smaller than the left and got the swelling way up. Today the second half of the day I didn't touch it to let the swelling go down so I could see tonight if it was about the same size as the left one and I'm happy to report it is. I did 300 rotations on it and plan on rubbing some more creams on right before I fall asleep and play my RMR and tomorrow I will start massaging both breasts again with MR, FSO, and now that I got my Booby Stacked in that too(I love that stuff Heart ) and I want to do about 300 rotations in the chi massage for each breast. It takes six minutes to do 300 on one breast so I think that if I break it up in to two sets of 150 morning and night I won't want to kill myself. And my afternoon massage I don't know what i want to do for it yet. Maybe if anyone has any favourite massages that are fairly quick but intense they can share with me (:

I always need help Tongue But thank you, I feel blessed. The booby Stacked has according to their website:
Fenugreek

Pueraria Mirifica

Zhi Mu

Borage Oil

Hydrolyzed Collagen

Emu Oil

Grapeseed Oil

Avocado Oil

Jojoba Oil

Evening Primrose Oil

Vanilla

And Ultimately Stacked has:

Raw Red Maca

Aguaje

Dandelion Root

I love the stuff. It smells so good, and the Ultimately Stacked makes you feel curvy in all the right places.

So mad. I dropped my FSO bottle and the top literally cracked open and spilled the oil all on the floor. Now I have to buy more and it was practially a full bottle!!! Angry I AM SO MAD!! AngryAngryAngryAngry Thank gosh it's cheap or I'd be really POd.

This morning I woke my boyfriend up and in his tired, drunken stupor his first words were oh my god baby your boobs are huge, so the swelling I got overnight must've been much different from the last few days but I haven't whipped the tape measure out yet to check. The only thing different were the stacked products (; I love my booby stacked cream and my ultimately stacked, they balance me and I swear if I didn't have them I would never do NBE again.

Still at 39" swelling throughout the day. 40" in the morning. Hopefully I can get the morning swelling to say throughout the day soon. I might up my massage time.

(25-02-2014, 01:20 PM)KardashianKurves Wrote:  
(25-02-2014, 06:42 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I always need help Tongue But thank you, I feel blessed. The booby Stacked has according to their website:
Fenugreek

Pueraria Mirifica

Zhi Mu

Borage Oil

Hydrolyzed Collagen

Emu Oil

Grapeseed Oil

Avocado Oil

Jojoba Oil

Evening Primrose Oil

Vanilla

And Ultimately Stacked has:

Raw Red Maca

Aguaje

Dandelion Root

I love the stuff. It smells so good, and the Ultimately Stacked makes you feel curvy in all the right places.

hey so does it have any parabens and chemical nastys mentioned on the label?
too cute re your boyfriend lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon