Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Already seeing growth ;; Tracking my program

I got blood work done and I have high testosterone levels, though my shitty doctor wasn't very specific. I am trying to see a new doctor so maybe I can get the blood work redone as a second opinion, but until then I am not going back on the pill because of NBE, so instead I am simply going to not cycle the new plan and take ChasteBerry instead of Wild Yam, since it's a testosterone suppressor like SP. I'm gonna look into drinking Spearmint tea twice a day if I can. I also want to add in some Booby Stacked cream and the ultimately stacked pills.

(20-09-2013, 01:26 AM)JillyBean Wrote:  I got blood work done and I have high testosterone levels, though my shitty doctor wasn't very specific. I am trying to see a new doctor so maybe I can get the blood work redone as a second opinion, but until then I am not going back on the pill because of NBE, so instead I am simply going to not cycle the new plan and take ChasteBerry instead of Wild Yam, since it's a testosterone suppressor like SP. I'm gonna look into drinking Spearmint tea twice a day if I can. I also want to add in some Booby Stacked cream and the ultimately stacked pills.

You MIGHT not need to see a different doctor to get your test redone, and someone mentioned recently an app for a phone that lets you get access to your results yourself directly at any time, though I can't remember what it was.

When you do see a new doctor, just let him/her know that you recently had tests done and ask if they can get access to those results and give you another opinion.

The tests themselves are usually very expensive... this saves you and your insurance if you have any some money, and your insurance will definitely prefer if you don't go around getting the tests redone with different doctors Wink

I went back to NBE for about a month and just got half a cup size so I bust out of my bras just a bit and I liked the look so I stopped. I have kept the original cup of growth I got in my first month, and the half a cup I got months later. Now I'm wanting to gain weight everywhere in my body and get really nice curves so I want to go back to my original plan because it gave me big results fast, but I also want to throw in all the Be Stacked creams and pills because I'm going for all over curves. My new idea is this:

Massages:

2x a day - Booby/Booty Stacked, Flaxseed Oil

3-4x a day - Muscle Rub, Breast Success Cream

Orally:

3 capsules(610mg/capsule) 3x a day Fenugreek

Ultimately Stacked powder 2x a day

Prenatal Vitamins

Other:

Sleep with RMR because that stuff is BOMB

If anyone has any tips in gaining serious weight fast, I'd love to hear as well. I have been trying for 5 years and only gained 12 pounds. I've tried just upping calories, and I've tried eating badly. I don't know what to do. I don't want muscle weight, I want to actually get bigger. Anyway, I think I'm ordering tonight. I'm debating also trying the RapiBust stuff.

All I've done is take Borage Oil 2x a day, Fenugreek 4 caps 3x a day, Prenatal 1x a day, and massage/fatbrush with FSO, MR, and Breast Success cream about 3-4x a day pay more attention to right boobie cause it's smaller, and listen to RMR at night.

I've got the current measurements:

30.5 under
38 across
34 over

They are rough measurements. Some have like, one notch under or over the number. My boobs are perky and round and full and heavy again. Don't move when the bra comes off.

I ordered more Fenugreek because I'm almost out, I ordered Booby Stacked cream and Ultimately Stacked Powder.

I want to buy Rapibust and magnets for night time, along with one of those fat brushing underbras/straps like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Magic-lingerie-inflatable-Bra-Breast-UP-2-CUP-M-BLK-/180828892691?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1a3dee13 so I feel like I"m keeping it together more at night and not slacking off. I don't know how well either works though so I'm kind of weary of it. It's only $14 for 5 boxes of RapiBust though, and the Bra is $10 so I think it's worth it for $40.

what size are you now with that measurements?

(22-02-2014, 07:25 PM)rateset Wrote:  what size are you now with that measurements?

According to this bra calculator: http://www.soma.com/store/browse/shelf.jsp?cat=Bra+Fit+Guide+Bra+Size+Calculator&subCatId=cat6979291&catId=cat6979288&icid=brafit-calculator

and the Victoria's Secret method(which I prefer) I am a 34D. I don't think there are any other ways to measure. I've also never had any dispute over measurements against each other using the underbust or overbust method. I don't understand how people get different readings honestly.

Also, I ordered the fatbrush under bra thing. I decided against the RapiBust for now. If I'm not happy with the improvement in a month then I will order the RapiBust and add it in at night.

thanks for your answer, I also have good experience with the measurement tables,it gave me the correct size till now, but most of the people on this forum refuse to believe for example that you need at least 6'' difference for a B cup, they call themselves a C even with only 5'' difference. I do get different results from online calculators, but when I calculate myself and compare it to the tables, no matter which system/country it is pretta much the same, just small differences.

I asked, because my goal (first big goal) is to reach 8'' bust-underbust difference and I was wandering if that will make me a C or D, according to the measurements it is supposed to be a D and you confirmed it Rolleyes I started with only 2'' difference, now have 6'' difference and I am approaching a shy B.

I tried Rapibust, did nothing, nothing at all for me and I used it every night for 2 months

(22-02-2014, 08:35 PM)rateset Wrote:  thanks for your answer, I also have good experience with the measurement tables,it gave me the correct size till now, but most of the people on this forum refuse to believe for example that you need at least 6'' difference for a B cup, they call themselves a C even with only 5'' difference.

I asked, because my goal (first big goal) is to reach 8'' bust-underbust difference and I was wandering if that will make me a C or D, according to the measurements it is supposed to be a D and you confirmed it Rolleyes I started with only 2'' difference, now have 6'' difference and I am approaching a shy B.

I tried Rapibust, did nothing, nothing at all for me and I used it every night for 2 months

I don't normally do the underbust measurement because I see it as just difficult and unreliable to do myself quickly(I'm bad at math) so I prefer the overbust method, but I get the same measurement both ways. I think though that sometimes, like if you have a smaller band size, the smaller difference still indicates a larger cup, at least with the underbust measurement. That's why I prefer overbust, pick the smallest part over your boobies, that's your band, measure the bustline, subtract them and the difference is your cup size. I don't get why it has to be complicated.

CONGRATS ON THAT MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT! That's crazy! Keep on keepin on with whatever you're doing for improvement! It's obviously working!

I started at a 34B when I did it the first time, and went to a 34C, then came back to work up to a DD/DDD but stopped at a D cup. I have been so neglectful of my bubbies I deflated(not as round) so I figured since I had to get them full again might as well go up some sizes. Maybe get myself top heavy. My goal is a 42" bustline since that's only 4 inches away now. I am really lucky that my body seems to accept the regimen I put for it faster and easier than others do. Thanks for telling me about RapiBust though... maybe I won't buy it. I'm not sure... I'm definitely putting it off at the very least.

Pictures to document progress. This is the growth I got from my profile picture(which was also some swelling there, it's a 34C and I started at a 34B). As you can see I need new bras. The pic that's not front view is so you can see the side boob and side "fat" that's popping out of the bra. My boobs don't fit all the way in the cups anywhere and it's really pushing my boobs all over. I'm hoping that thing that I ordered from ebay will help with the side boob and push it to the front. The only D bra I have is totally unlined, just an underwire, and I'm worried that it's not good for boobie growth. Maybe someone can help me out. But yeah. Update/Starting pics, depending on how you look at it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(23-02-2014, 12:01 AM)JillyBean Wrote:  Pictures to document progress. This is the growth I got from my profile picture(which was also some swelling there, it's a 34C and I started at a 34B). As you can see I need new bras. The pic that's not front view is so you can see the side boob and side "fat" that's popping out of the bra. My boobs don't fit all the way in the cups anywhere and it's really pushing my boobs all over. I'm hoping that thing that I ordered from ebay will help with the side boob and push it to the front. The only D bra I have is totally unlined, just an underwire, and I'm worried that it's not good for boobie growth. Maybe someone can help me out. But yeah. Update/Starting pics, depending on how you look at it.

You look beautiful!! How exciting to move up!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon