Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tired of seeing 0. LOL

So, everytime I go through the forums, this one sits here all by it's lonesome with no post or interaction. I think that's a shame since I have walked the estrogen dominance road myself and there is a ton of information out there that can be so helpful to women struggling with this. I also think it's pretty important to be aware of the symptoms of this while doing any type of NBE since we ARE messing with our hormones which means we need to be pretty educated on all aspects, to keep this journey as smooth as possible.

My one piece of advice for any woman whether they are having female problems or not, is to get the book "What your doctor may not tell you about pre menopause." By Dr. Lee

You may feel fine now, but all of us get older and our bodies change from year to year and there is alot about our hormones and using progesterone cream to balance them, in this book that I think every woman should be impowered with. You can get it on amazon.com from the used book section for 1 cent plus 3.99 shipping, which is dirt cheap, so why not. I tell every woman in my life to buy this book. Love it!

(12-11-2009, 11:25 PM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  So, everytime I go through the forums, this one sits here all by it's lonesome with no post or interaction. I think that's a shame since I have walked the estrogen dominance road myself and there is a ton of information out there that can be so helpful to women struggling with this. I also think it's pretty important to be aware of the symptoms of this while doing any type of NBE since we ARE messing with our hormones which means we need to be pretty educated on all aspects, to keep this journey as smooth as possible.

My one piece of advice for any woman whether they are having female problems or not, is to get the book "What your doctor may not tell you about pre menopause." By Dr. Lee

You may feel fine now, but all of us get older and our bodies change from year to year and there is alot about our hormones and using progesterone cream to balance them, in this book that I think every woman should be impowered with. You can get it on amazon.com from the used book section for 1 cent plus 3.99 shipping, which is dirt cheap, so why not. I tell every woman in my life to buy this book. Love it!

Is the book how you became aware you had estrogen dominance? What symptoms did you have? I'm not sure whether I have a hormone imbalance or not.

I knew I had something going on way before the book bad enough I went to the doctor. I was on an emotional rollercoaster. My periods lasted sometimes two weeks not to mention bleeding half to death, and my cycles were crepping up longer and longer spaces between periods. If it was a syptom of hormones I had it. What really drove me to get help was when I started having anxiety attacks, which was soooo out of character for me. I went to the doctor and she tried to say I was going into early perimenopause according to my test results, but since I smoked said there was nothing she could give me and even if she could, she wouldn't because of my high family history of breast cancer. I came home desperate to find a fix to the problem she had informed me I had then refused to help with. I found the book and ordered it along with several others. That book saved my sanity. I would reccomend every woman have it even if they haven't begun to have symptoms that come with age. It's better to catch the signs early than wait until you're a basket case like I did. Today I have a normal period, that is a perfect 28 day cycle. no more cramps, migraines, crying jags, or anxiety attacks. It's all a thing of the past and what few symptoms I still had evened out when I began taking my Bountiful Breast, which is the last thing I expected to happen, something about it with the progesterone seems to have a good harmony. I hope this helps you some. Hormones out of wack are a buggar and require learning to really be intune to your body to keep even.

Mel

(12-11-2009, 11:25 PM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  So, everytime I go through the forums, this one sits here all by it's lonesome with no post or interaction. I think that's a shame since I have walked the estrogen dominance road myself and there is a ton of information out there that can be so helpful to women struggling with this. I also think it's pretty important to be aware of the symptoms of this while doing any type of NBE since we ARE messing with our hormones which means we need to be pretty educated on all aspects, to keep this journey as smooth as possible.

Hello,
I just stumbled on this site last night so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right..so apolgies. Thank-you for this insight. I'll buy the book. I think I might be estrogen dominant-low estrogen-low progesterone and would like to buy one of those saliva test but there were so many of them..Until the book arrives do you know where I could find more on this fascinating subject? I've always suspected problems w/ my hormones. ty

If you follow the link at the bottom of the main page to the old breast nexus site, you will find a forum with a ton of information that should keep you busy until your book arrives. Also if you do google research on key words, Dr. Lee, natural progesterone, estrogen dominance, you will find a lot of information also. I still use my progesterone to help keep things running smooth, but now it's in very small dabs and not for as long of time as I use to have to use it. It's tough getting things back even again, but it is doable. My fav is that on my last doctors visit, my hormone test all came back normal which has our little military base all abuzz since they swore up and down that I was going into early peri menopause 2 years ago. LOL, it's always nice when you can give the experts pause and force them to open their minds to other things other than precriptions!

(07-01-2010, 04:24 AM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  If you follow the link at the bottom of the main page to the old breast nexus site, you will find a forum with a ton of information that should keep you busy until your book arrives. Also if you do google research on key words, Dr. Lee, natural progesterone, estrogen dominance, you will find a lot of information also. I still use my progesterone to help keep things running smooth, but now it's in very small dabs and not for as long of time as I use to have to use it. It's tough getting things back even again, but it is doable. My fav is that on my last doctors visit, my hormone test all came back normal which has our little military base all abuzz since they swore up and down that I was going into early peri menopause 2 years ago. LOL, it's always nice when you can give the experts pause and force them to open their minds to other things other than precriptions!

Your's is an very inspiring story to me, thank you for sharing, Smile. I had been using pm for 2/3 months with no problem, or maybe none that were severe enough that I noticed. However, on that 4th month, I became so sick that I began searching for answers on hormonal imbalances. I didn't suspect pm until I realized that my worst symptom, migraines, were tied closely to my monthly cycle. This is how I found this forum, and yes, I too, found DR. Lee. I realize now how very little attention I was paying to my own body and needs, all the while being the primary "care-taker of all" for my family. I wish I'd learned all this years ago!
I see from your program that you take progesterone cream, once daily, only on days 18-28. I've been reading so much on these threads that I may have gotten some info crossed. I thought the time for this for most users was the luteal phase, which I thought was days 13-18. I've tried to absorb so much info lately that I could be saturated, lol, and am mistaken. Can you correct my thinking, please? Also, if may I ask, is it good idea to try something like adding FG during the phase, or should one just go straight for the pc? My symptoms were so severe that I decided to take a whole month off pm. I have to say, it's getting hard to stay away from it, as some of the things it was helping are starting to return Sad. But, I'm trying to hang in there. Plus, I desperately want to keep the increase I've gotten in my bust! Also I wonder about ADDING FG or PC to the PM during luteal phase or should one CYCLE the pm, and replace it with one of the others, during that phase? Though I don't really want to do the latter for fear of stopping any progress during that time. I also thought PC works against progress for growth, but I've seen websites that said some women had gained cup sizes with PC use alone. All I'm really sure of at this point is that nbe is very much an individual process for each and every one of us. And none of us can rely on anything doing it all, for all of us! I just wish that the consequences weren't so nasty to deal with when we get it wrong! In addition to migraines, every bone in my body ached, I was exhausted ALL the time, couldn't even begin to think clearly, completely lost libido, and was beginning to think I had some sort of debilitating disease! I really hope it won't get that bad again!
Any input would be greatly appreciated and thanks again for sharing! Smile

The timing for pc is really about ovulation most of the time. Just like pm can prevent it, so can pc so it's best to only take iy after ovulation is positively passed for me day 18 is a date I can feel sure I'm not messing with that. I also have been known to use some out of the blue if my symptoms were very evident. I do know alot of gals use the pc cream for breast growth but I don't. My soul use of it is to even things out from time to time. When I was having to use to regularly I did see a breast invrease but it was only back to what I had before the estrogen dominance sagged them, so pc fluffed them back up, but the amounts for swelling made me an emotional basket case.

I do know a break is needed every so often with a cleanse as well if estrogen has buillt up. I'm not familar with fg since I've never used it, but I can reccomend pc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon